QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
1701205179868.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am going with Jefferson Boaz- no doubt. A little inexperienced but with that completion percentage we could go 15-0. Even Mario couldn’t **** that up.

Ranked (in my opinion - based on fit in this offense):
1. Max Brosmer - New Hampshire
2. Will Howard - K State
3. Will Rogers - MSU
4. Brendan Sorsby - Indiana
5. Matt Sluka - Holy Cross
Darkhorse 1: Katin Houser - Mich State
Darkhorse 2: Sam Leavitt - Mich State

-Not sure which of the Michigan State transfers I was watching earlier this year but one of them looked like they had very good tools. Running and throwing it. I think it was against Minnesota.
-Cam Ward immediately goes to 1 on this list if he enters
-The Chiles kid from Oregon State would intrigue me if he enters - definitely gets on the list at least to 5. As high as 3.
-Will Rogers isn't my first choice (obviously) but is a safe bet. Not as 'gifted' as TVD but also less likely to hit that mega slump mid year. This is a 10 win team with Rogers under center in 2024. I'd almost just say take him now and move on. Maybe even grab someone like Leavitt too with multiple years of eligibility to go with him. Budget friendly move and guarantee we get someone solid. The longer it goes the worse things will get for Miami. Not saying right now, portal hasn't even opened officially, but before Christmas. Still want us to prioritize good mobility at QB and Rogers isn't that.

Advertisement
-Not sure which of the Michigan State transfers I was watching earlier this year but one of them looked like they had very good tools. Running and throwing it. I think it was against Minnesota.
Mighta been Houser. I saw a video of his today. Looked like a decent option, not QB1 but intriguing.

Can always run the bag up and come back. he’s been there for 4 years and graduated. Might as well see what’s out there
Oh sure I get that part. Just wasn’t sure if there was something more to it is all

Plus MSU probably not wining anything any time soon even though Lebby is a good coach

Try and get a ring before you leave

Advertisement
Back