QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Please tell me you're trying to implement Liberty's O in your *** life, because I **** sure don't want to hear about your square peg.
sure.

Melissa Villasenor Oops GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Ehhh its still a gamble maybe he just didnt have this hugeee interest from USC and OSU as he's led on, if i recall correctly D$ was the first one who said there was OSU smoke with Howard but no national media said anything until like 2 days ago and the OSU boards are pretty clueless. Whose to say Howard's camp isnt hyping up the OSU interest?

He had to bank on us missing on Ward for it to work. If we end up with Howard miami coaching staff gets bailed out for their decision rather than Howard being some genius lol

We'll take it tho lmao
I mean, if Howard's team created the hype interest from USC or Ohio, then kudos to them too loll

I mean, if Howard's team created the hype interest from USC or Ohio, then kudos to them too loll
He did visit USC but i guess their NIL is a mess and with Miller Moss performance maybe the moved on. And for OSU i suspect it is like your friend is saying theyll take him gladly but not going to overpay for him.

End of the day Miami should have the best offer

Advertisement
He did visit USC but i guess their NIL is a mess and with Miller Moss performance maybe the moved on. And for OSU i suspect it is like your friend is saying theyll take him gladly but not going to overpay for him.

If Will Howard likes money and women, then he'll choose Miami over Columbus lmao

At
So we should theoretically be expecting a QB announcement sometime today or tomorrow right?

And if no QB right now, what are the prospects of something happening in the spring? Would that qualify as a disaster?

I'm in the "I've been chilling and waiting patiently, but now I'm a bit nervous crowd" and I trust Mario, but I will say typing that has me feeling just a tad bit scary...Aiight, I'll go back to reading y'all stuff and reacting lol...GO CANES
not at all. No one has to decide yet. By Jan 24 if they want in for Miami spring ball

Advertisement

USC board also mentioned they didn't think Howard was all that enamored with LA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back