QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Spit Take GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we should theoretically be expecting a QB announcement sometime today or tomorrow right?

And if no QB right now, what are the prospects of something happening in the spring? Would that qualify as a disaster?

I'm in the "I've been chilling and waiting patiently, but now I'm a bit nervous crowd" and I trust Mario, but I will say typing that has me feeling just a tad bit scary...Aiight, I'll go back to reading y'all stuff and reacting lol...GO CANES

So we should theoretically be expecting a QB announcement sometime today or tomorrow right?

And if no QB right now, what are the prospects of something happening in the spring? Would that qualify as a disaster?

I'm in the "I've been chilling and waiting patiently, but now I'm a bit nervous crowd" and I trust Mario, but I will say typing that has me feeling just a tad bit scary...Aiight, I'll go back to reading y'all stuff and reacting lol...GO CANES
Nope

Someone remind when OV start back up??

Advertisement
Buddy of mine who is a sluth on the Ohio Taint boards says it's Howard or nothing for them via portal. There isn't a sense they're pushing hard for Howard cause they feel fine moving forward with Brown and Air Noland and taking a kid in the Spring.

UM is more desperate for a QB and Howard knows what Ward got offered.

God ******* **** Howard and his team played this perfectly

No doubt. But at the same time, we can’t afford to wait on anyone at this point. If we give Howard our best offer and he’s non-committal, we’ve got to be actively offering others.
I’d imagine Howard probably wants his bag upped after the cold shoulder during the Ward debacle. I’d go after him and Nelson, if Nelson doesn’t want starter guarantees.

Advertisement
Buddy of mine who is a sluth on the Ohio Taint boards says it's Howard or nothing for them via portal. There isn't a sense they're pushing hard for Howard cause they feel fine moving forward with Brown and Air Noland and taking a kid in the Spring.

UM is more desperate for a QB and Howard knows what Ward got offered.

God ******* **** Howard and his team played this perfectly
Ehhh its still a gamble maybe he just didnt have this hugeee interest from USC and OSU as he's led on, if i recall correctly D$ was the first one who said there was OSU smoke with Howard but no national media said anything until like 2 days ago and the OSU boards are pretty clueless. Whose to say Howard's camp isnt hyping up the OSU interest?

He had to bank on us missing on Ward for it to work. If we end up with Howard miami coaching staff gets bailed out for their decision rather than Howard being some genius lol

We'll take it tho lmao

Advertisement
Back