Qb1

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a weakness to a strength in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.

Advertisement
Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a strength to a weakness in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.
from a weakness to a strength I think you mean

Advertisement
Morning Glory Doctor GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Insane last 30 days. Was a rollercoaster of emotions. You can have an elite, top roster but if you don’t have a dude at QB, you aren’t winning ****. This feels like D’Eriq King but on steroids. Mario has his flaws but god **** he is a restless recruiter and won’t take no for an answer.

Advertisement
I heard Cam wanted to take an official visit (another one) but we ran out of visits so they're actually not going to be able to take him on the roster because we don't have room because of how badly we've mismanaged scholarships.

Is that true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back