QB1 Controversy????

Y’all tripin. We need tvd without the turnovers and locking on one player

I don’t know if that’s possible tho

Advertisement
absolutely this. the overreactions are insane. i'm encouraged by the flashes emory showed but they were just that- flashes, in a game where we did everything we could to not put too much on him.
I thought the play calling was really poor - Clemson were sitting on those WR screens and blowing them up.

When we transitioned to a more traditional offence - leaning on our running game and letting Williams throw to or beyond the sticks we moved the chains. Funny that.

Advertisement
I thought the play calling was really poor - Clemson were sitting on those WR screens and blowing them up.

When we transitioned to a more traditional offence - leaning on our running game and letting Williams throw to or beyond the sticks we moved the chains. Funny that.
We need to use our tendencies as moments to hit big plays. The opportunity was there to fake the screen and send the wr that would be blocking on a go downfield. I hope Dawson can incorporate that into the scheme. Teams have keyed in on the wr screens.

Let’s be honest here. If TVD was starting tonight we win by 10+. I am not a dyke advocate. But watching the game you could see Williams was holding the offense back and the coaches did not trust him. He also has a soft release which is why he had a lot of his balls batted down.
I don't think so. If he played hurt tonight I think we'd lose.

Advertisement
Yall gotta chill, the offense did not look good with him for a large portion of the game. Clearly they don’t trust him pushing the ball down field and we were one dimensional because of it

Not TVDs biggest fan, but he is still our best option to get to 9 wins.

Advertisement
Whose the Captain now???
1697949473103.gif

Advertisement
when they finally allowed him to be HIM!

He showed why he was an elite 11 QB.

He has command. Knows the plays. Directing traffic.

Looks excited for his teams after plays.. head never down.

On the sideline standing and speaking to his WRs
He’s definitely the future-He’s poised like Ken Dorsey was when he first started-

Beautiful touch he throws the ball with-

If TVD is healthy he will start-

We definitely have a backup QB now-

Brown probably should hit the portal I don’t see him playing at Miami anymore.
i think Brown should move to WR, and run trick plays as a QB/WR.

Question for the gurus. And btw, Williams played his butt off.

His mechanics seem off to me.

1. He takes a super long stride, like a baseball pitcher, to throw it. A 6’5 guy suddenly becomes 6’2. That doesn’t seem right to me.
2. Because of the long stride his release is slooowwwww.

Those two things are going to make for a-lot of batted balls. Am I off here or does this need fixed?

Advertisement
Back