QB1 Controversy????

Advertisement
...There's no way people actually think Emory is in the same stratosphere as TVD right?

TVD plays, we win by 17.
Lmfao
We couldn’t beat gt w tvd

Part of me thinks tvd pussed out this week
I just heard Mario say they thought he was good to go all week

I want wins
Emory beats clemson

I don’t need empty stats w stupid ints and lackluster losses

I’ve had more than enough of tvd

Let’s be honest here. If TVD was starting tonight we win by 10+. I am not a dyke advocate. But watching the game you could see Williams was holding the offense back and the coaches did not trust him. He also has a soft release which is why he had a lot of his balls batted down.
You don’t account for the picks and lack of leadership
You think it just happens because of what????

Advertisement
Let’s be honest here. If TVD was starting tonight we win by 10+. I am not a dyke advocate. But watching the game you could see Williams was holding the offense back and the coaches did not trust him. He also has a soft release which is why he had a lot of his balls batted down.
Um...negative.

Best thing Emory did tonight was not lose the game. Wouldn't say TVD is the sole reason for the 2 losses but he definitely had some losing plays in there.
TVD is still by far QB1 but if he and the offense need to take care of the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn’t need to transfer. He just needs to contribute at a different position.
Don’t see it-He wants to play QB-I’ll be shocked if he’s not in the portal.

I like him but, he’s not a QB-

Other position not sure where he would play.

Advertisement
Don’t see it-He wants to play QB-I’ll be shocked if he’s not in the portal.

I like him but, he’s not a QB-

Other position not sure where he would play.
He’s got tons of athleticism to contribute on offense. He just doesn’t have the throwing accuracy to be a QB.

Advertisement
Back