QB situation

OilCaneBoy

Sophomore
Rosier - is what he is
Weldon - on team because of dads relationship with CMR
K'Kosi - not the answer
William's - the future

Folks, I understand the #anyonebut12 crowd. However, do not allow this to blind you to the fact that N'Kosi is not the answer. He has played in mop up, and started a few games. Frankly, a side from a few nice passes, there is nothing about N'Kosi that excites me. Weldon at least appears to have some moxi. Honestly, I am with CMR on this one, put whom ever gives us the beat chance to win. IMO, N'Kosi nor Rosier are the answer

Advertisement
I'm not sure I agree on Weldon and N'Kosi. Weldon seems like the kid who is tough as nails on the field but off the field likes to drink/smoke and go to frat parties. Maybe one day he will learn because I think he has some potential. N'Kosi just isn't taking the job seriously right now. He's too immature and is in the same boat as Weldon. Malik is who he is. Solid leader, average af QB, and has no upside but can read a defense better than N'Kosi. I don't know what to think of Jarren but either way we absolutely must sign 1 QB in this class.

I'm not sure I agree on Weldon and N'Kosi. Weldon seems like the kid who is tough as nails on the field but off the field likes to drink/smoke and go to frat parties. Maybe one day he will learn because I think he has some potential. N'Kosi just isn't taking the job seriously right now. He's too immature and is in the same boat as Weldon. Malik is who he is. Solid leader, average af QB, and has no upside but can read a defense better than N'Kosi. I don't know what to think of Jarren but either way we absolutely must sign 1 QB in this class.
No second read Rosie is avg for High school or D1

Man, how is it possible a school like MIA with the skill position players on this team cannot land a solid QB?

Advertisement

N'Kosi appears to have deer in the headlight look to him. I do not sense that it is out of fear, but rather cluelessness. Also, I could be wrong but usually the minute a kid gets on the field you know. Win loose or draw, there is that "IT" thing that N'Kosi doea not appear to have. Heck, I get a better sense from Rosier. If that isn't saying something, not sure what is.

Nope, Perry wasn't amazing all the time therefore he's trash. There are rumors about Weldon, therefore also trash. Williams it who's left, and he's basically never seen the field, therefore he's our savior.

N'Kosi appears to have deer in the headlight look to him. I do not sense that it is out of fear, but rather cluelessness. Also, I could be wrong but usually the minute a kid gets on the field you know. Win loose or draw, there is that "IT" thing that N'Kosi doea not appear to have. Heck, I get a better sense from Rosier. If that isn't saying something, not sure what is.

Except that everybody said he did have "it" after the fsu game.

Advertisement
Rosier - is what he is
K'Kosi - not the answer
William's - the future

Folks, I understand the #anyonebut12 crowd. However, do not allow this to blind you to the fact that N'Kosi is not the answer. He has played in mop up, and started a few games. Frankly, a side from a few nice passes, there is nothing about N'Kosi that excites me. Weldon at least appears to have some moxi. Honestly, I am with CMR on this one, put whom ever gives us the beat chance to win. IMO, N'Kosi nor Rosier are the answer

Exactly, he has alot of developing to do.people gotta understand why braxton berrios said rosier was going to be the starter, Why, because he jnew the guys behind him were not putting in the work and all those who claim to be True Hurricane fans should know, what made this program great is that guys put in the work. The defense is playing great and better than last year, why, cause you heard was how guys have been putting in the work and studying film. I dont hear or recall nobody from the offensive side of the ball maybe besides dj dallas putting in the filmroom work.

People can say what they want about famous jameiss, but the one thing everybody knew was, he put in that work in the film room. If coach gruden asked perry to draw up plays on the board right now, or weldon, they'd look just like they have so far on the football field, sporadic. Which one of our young qb's is a film room junkie, or is constantly asking questions to get better, or do they think cause they completed a few passes better and more accurate in practice than rosier that that must be all their is to it. Coach richt knows what he's doing, and know time for cry babies. If perry is cool with his last game performance being 3 of 6 for 20yrds and 2 picks, if that doesnt get him to take his preparation to the next level, than he's not the qb for UM.

This board already had Perry’s hall of fame jacket ready to go before he even stepped foot on campus. Typical CIS

Except that everybody said he did have "it" after the fsu game.

I know winning cures all, but truthfully he did not look that great against FSU. I give the kid all the credit for stepping in on his 1st start and getting a W vs. FSU, but aside from some nice throws he was alright at best. P.S. our offensive line did not help the cause either

Man, how is it possible a school like MIA with the skill position players on this team cannot land a solid QB?

Because of development.
We’re fielding great HS QBs.

Watch what shirreffs does Saturday for UNCC or Jack Allison at WVU next season

Advertisement
Morris was solid w Fisch
Kaaya was technically sound w Coley (just flopped on ground a lot)
Kyle Wright was putrid but had a different coach it seemed annually
Berlin just depended if he was in shotgun or no

Coaching matters
Agreed. ****, I was so excited about CMR. How much is it CMR, or the powers that be not proving enough funds to get some adequate coaches. I mean, Diaz came in with some baggage and my guess is that he will be heading out with a significant pay increase in short time

Advertisement
Bust and transfer ratios on blue chip QBs is astronomically high. Just check how many 4-5 stars have left Bama, Clemson and FSU over the last few years.

Making an assumption on our ability to develop guys solely based on what happens with Perry is silly and flies in the face of reality.

Maybe he’s unmotivated. Maybe he’s immature. Maybe he doesn’t have it mentally.

Think people need to pump the brakes on making such concrete proclamations.

Agreed. ****, I was so excited about CMR. How much is it CMR, or the powers that be not proving enough funds to get some adequate coaches. I mean, Diaz came in with some baggage and my guess is that he will be heading out with a significant pay increase in short time

Tbh, Canes fan, I won't say I was excited, I will say I was optimistic about the hire at first. I was like..... let's see if Mark Richt can be the Roy William's of CFB. Coach a team, cant win the big one there, go to your alma mater and prove em wrong. Pitt.... I was like... **** we need a QB. I held back judgement and put that game on Rosie's lame ****. Clemson.... man. That ***** move to kick a cotdam field goal.... after Wisky, I had my doubts, but I hoped, just maybe in the third year, he can do something. But nah. Mork Rich, as @CD likes to say, lost me vs LSU. One of my good friends, who's a Bama fan who went to Bama, who's a rational fan, said to me, told you. Dude's a good man, but he's too nice with no killer instinct and will make decisions that will **** you off. My bro was right. We are living Georgia's nightmare.
Then I started looking up his history on recruiting and coaching QBs and finding old articles written on him about the SAME **** PROBLEMS we are having at QB. Since 2007. Seriously, what is he doing?

Rosier - is what he is
K'Kosi - not the answer
William's - the future

You can't even say Perry isn't the answer. Kid has played in four games and is a redshirt freshman. Please stop this garbage. Just makes me wanna puke.

Advertisement
Back