QB situation

Bust and transfer ratios on blue chip QBs is astronomically high. Just check how many 4-5 stars have left Bama, Clemson and FSU over the last few years.

Making an assumption on our ability to develop guys solely based on what happens with Perry is silly and flies in the face of reality.

Maybe he’s unmotivated. Maybe he’s immature. Maybe he doesn’t have it mentally.

Think people need to pump the brakes on making such concrete proclamations.
Perry is not the only data point. Does Rosier look substantively better to you than when he stepped in against duketwo years ago?

Advertisement
Perry is not the only data point. Does Rosier look substantively better to you than when he stepped in against duketwo years ago?

No but he’s not even close to a quality D1 talent. He had a few decent games early when there was no film on him. Once teams saw what he couldn’t do, a list that’s long and obvious, he became easy to game plan for.

Kaaya played his best football ever here under this staff, finishing 5-0, throwing for 1500 yards, with 14-15 TDs and only one pick. Had a monster bowl game to end it.

That needs to be considered as well.

No but he’s not even close to a quality D1 talent. He had a few decent games early when there was no film on him. Once teams saw what he couldn’t do, a list that’s long and obvious, he became easy to game plan for.

Kaaya played his best football ever here under this staff, finishing 5-0, throwing for 1500 yards, with 14-15 TDs and only one pick. Had a monster bowl game to end it.

That needs to be considered as well.

Moved McDermott to LT and Benched Linder

Kaaya was always good if he set his feet

Because of development.
We’re fielding great HS QBs.

Watch what shirreffs does Saturday for UNCC or Jack Allison at WVU next season
Shirreffs tore it up last Saturday. We'll see what he does this weekend against a better team.

At season's end expect Kosi and UM to mutually agree to part ways. There are issues behind the scenes that Richt is not comfortable with regarding Kosi. One area Richt will not compromise is his values/beliefs.

Advertisement
No second read Rosie is avg for High school or D1
Lmao I’ve seen 12 just this year look of his 1st and get too 2 and 3. He still had accuracy and lacks the arm talent *** JDub and 5...the only “1 read” and pretend to be mike Vick qb on the roster Rn is perry. He see ghost in the pocket man. That 4th & 2 against UVA when he had brev right in front of him but decided to be 10 cent mike vick🤦🏽‍♂️

Shirreffs tore it up last Saturday. We'll see what he does this weekend against a better team.
WV QBs are always gonna put up numbers. Just like kid they had when played them. So I fully expect jack to do well number wise there. Plus the big 12 don’t believe in much D tbh

Dude was 5 for 7 with 100 yards against 1 and 5 Western Kentucky. The only game he has played in all year. Not exactly tearing it up.

Last edited:
Rosier - is what he is
Weldon - on team because of dads relationship with CMR
K'Kosi - not the answer
William's - the future

Folks, I understand the #anyonebut12 crowd. However, do not allow this to blind you to the fact that N'Kosi is not the answer. He has played in mop up, and started a few games. Frankly, a side from a few nice passes, there is nothing about N'Kosi that excites me. Weldon at least appears to have some moxi. Honestly, I am with CMR on this one, put whom ever gives us the beat chance to win. IMO, N'Kosi nor Rosier are the answer
I know Perry started UVA with 2picks, but I am surprised so many are writing him off as garbage. I’m not saying he’s the savior but Jesus, give him a legit chance. He really showed me something against FSU, and with Richt’s garbage playcalling he’s not putting Perry I’m successful situations

I’d much rather ride out the season with Perry than Rosier

Advertisement
Rosier - is what he is
Weldon - on team because of dads relationship with CMR
K'Kosi - not the answer
William's - the future

Folks, I understand the #anyonebut12 crowd. However, do not allow this to blind you to the fact that N'Kosi is not the answer. He has played in mop up, and started a few games. Frankly, a side from a few nice passes, there is nothing about N'Kosi that excites me. Weldon at least appears to have some moxi. Honestly, I am with CMR on this one, put whom ever gives us the beat chance to win. IMO, N'Kosi nor Rosier are the answer

How the fu@k anyone can believe Williams is know the answer? Based on what? Greentree reports. We are now on QB 3 all failing miserable due to putrid OC calling and trash OL play: Kayaa, Rozier, Perry, Rozier.. see a trend here?

Last edited:
How the fu@k anyone can believe Williams is know the answer? Based on what? Greentree reports. We are know on QB 3 all failing miserable due to putrid OC calling and trash OL play: Kayaa, Rozier, Perry, Rozier.. see a trend here?

Kaaya didn’t fail miserably. He finished his career here playing excellent football.

I know winning cures all, but truthfully he did not look that great against FSU. I give the kid all the credit for stepping in on his 1st start and getting a W vs. FSU, but aside from some nice throws he was alright at best. P.S. our offensive line did not help the cause either

That's nice, but many, many people on here were all about how we'd found our guy. Yeah, he wasn't amazing, but in that kind of game not blowing it and making a few plays is enough. Then he doesn't look great for like a quarter and he's now a trash player and lazy to boot. When he didn't win the start for LSU everybody thought it was because Richt is stupid, but now that they don't like his production it turns out he was lazy the whole time.

Seriously, where are all the people who said Perry not playing earlier was about Richt not playing young guys or being too uptight about rules? Probably can't hear me over the rush of wind through their hair as they ride the 7:05 Perry Doesn't Study Film Express® to WilliamsTown®.

Advertisement
Morris was solid w Fisch
Kaaya was technically sound w Coley (just flopped on ground a lot)
Kyle Wright was putrid but had a different coach it seemed annually
Berlin just depended if he was in shotgun or no

Coaching matters

Even noodle arm Jacory Harris had a good senior season with Fisch.

Dude was 5 for 7 with 100 yards against 1 and 5 Western Kentucky. The only game he has played in all year. Not exactly tearing it up.
I agree, it's a **** small sample size. You can't say the guy is any good from 7 passes. But hey, 7 passes didn't stop people from trashing him here. Sample size be damned. Maybe the **** O we were running was crap, and the problem wasn't Shirreffs, or Rosier, or Perry.

I know winning cures all, but truthfully he did not look that great against FSU. I give the kid all the credit for stepping in on his 1st start and getting a W vs. FSU, but aside from some nice throws he was alright at best. P.S. our offensive line did not help the cause either

*second start

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back