QB room

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I had to guess, post-spring Jacurri enter the May transfer portal and it is Ward --> Poffo --> Williams --> Anderson. Appreciate Brown, but that's a major improvement.

My guess is only one of those will be correct (ward). Disagree with the other 4. Nickel will replace Andersen imo and I don’t believe Emory will start here unless he gets much better. If it’s bw brown and Emory in 2026; give me brown.

My guess is only one of those will be correct (ward). Disagree with the other 4. Nickel will replace Andersen imo and I don’t believe Emory will start here unless he gets much better. If it’s bw brown and Emory in 2026; give me brown.

The arrows were meant to designate depth in 2024, not progression year to year. If Anderson is ever QB1 Game 1 at UM (barring injury), I may be ill. And assuming Nickel signs, I'd have him competing for QB1 in 2026.

Edit: And I lean towards Brown over Williams (who I simply think lacks the physical tools to be a difference maker at QB at this level). I just don't think he stays beyond spring ball if he ends up QB3 (which is where I'd expect him).

Advertisement
The arrows were meant to designate depth in 2024, not progression year to year. If Anderson is ever QB1 Game 1 at UM (barring injury), I may be ill. And assuming Nickel signs, I'd have him competing for QB1 in 2026.

Ahh, gotcha - totally misread. In that case, brown will replace Emory bc the plan is to redshirt Emory this year.

Ahh, gotcha - totally misread. In that case, brown will replace Emory bc the plan is to redshirt Emory this year.

If Brown sticks around, that's how I'd have it. I just expect Brown in that May portal if/when he ends up QB3 after the spring.

Would love to hire Jordan Palmer on staff to develop these guys!

Would love to hire Jordan Palmer on staff to develop these guys!

He has an interesting breakdown.

Go Canes

Advertisement
IMG_6785.jpeg
Part 2?

He has an interesting breakdown.

Go Canes
He changed Josh Allen’s career. Prior to working with Palmer, Josh was 4-44 on passes over 25 yards. The next two years after working with him, he was up over 50%. Josh has fallen off recently partly bedside of his shoulder injury but he didn’t work with Palmer in the off-season and chose to golf instead.

Advertisement
My thoughts as well. Just not sure you can correct his accuracy issues.
I seen enough to know he’s not it. When he came in I thought he was possibly but when he hit the field I was like hmmmmm nah. I was wrong, to robotic and making up your mind to just run ain’t something for me. But I’m not the HC

The depth is set up correctly now. The odd man out is Jaccuri. Good to have him around in case of injury but it would be very understandable if he sought opportunity, because the opportunity here is gone with the two portal qb adds.
We have no idea. Let’s see poff vs JB with same people on the field this spring

I seen enough to know he’s not it. When he came in I thought he was possibly but when he hit the field I was like hmmmmm nah. I was wrong, to robotic and making up your mind to just run ain’t something for me. But I’m not the HC
Jordan Travis 2021 says hello

Advertisement
Back