• Perry

Votes: 70 31.8%
  • Williams

Votes: 128 58.2%
  • Weldon

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Did we think there wouldn't be any growing pains with Perry,did we think Perry would be a seasoned veteran with only playing a couple games and make all the right reads and throws?

I'll side with @CaneDynasty on this one :)

Team meetings ain't going to fix this , there's a saying that's on point..."your a reflection of your management" management is always the source.

GOCANES

I say Weldon but with a caveat

He’s always suspended so it doesn’t matter

And if I were to choose who should start, it’s Perry

Advertisement
Without seeing William's and Weldon. In a real game. I can't say they're better than Perry.

I would go with williams at this point even though he will probably regress in this offense, we need an accurate guy with good enough arm strength

Are we talking the roster released to the public or the actual super secret roster? Because if it's the later then....

Screenshot_20181007-210517_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

Advertisement
Only reason I voted Perry is because we haven't seen Williams play yet. But I think Williams will be better than Perry at the end of the day.

Advertisement
The right poll question should be: Which QB gives us the best chance to win this year? Which is exactly what CMR is trying to find out as both will play vs BC.
This is not the NFL where you get rewarded for losing with a high draft pick. We need to win to save our recruiting class.

Would love to see what Cade has to offer. Seems like the off the charts troublemaker that could be really talented. I liked his “moxie” when he scored his first touchdown this year.

Looked like a kid dudes could rally around if his head was on straight

Lmao y’all got jarren running away with it based on what? But honestly I couldve guessed it. Perry was the programs Jesus 10 days ago. But in all honesty. The best QB on this roster TODAY!! Is as I feared it would be but was honest enough to admit it probably would still be, Malik. He’s a better runner, shows better command of the O, still see the field better. Perry and Williams have the most talent (clock needs to be clicking with 5 as he’s about enter his 3rd offseason) . Perry should be the guy but it seems maturity/ prep is still holding him back..non are great options, but malik adds a demension running effectively

Advertisement
The right poll question should be: Which QB gives us the best chance to win this year? Which is exactly what CMR is trying to find out as both will play vs BC.
This is not the NFL where you get rewarded for losing with a high draft pick. We need to win to save our recruiting class.
So what's the difference? Answering which QB is the best and then asking which gives us the best chance to win, is basically the same damned question.

The best QB is going to give us the best chance to win realistically, and it's straight up driven by results. Everything else is just an opinion.

The poll is kind of proof how insane you people are. Most votes are for a kid that never played a game.

Too damned funny

EXACTLY THE SAME AS PERRY BEING OUR SAVIOR BEFORE HE EVER PLAYED A GAME!!
Perry would win this poll easy last year without playing a game. Next year the next 4 star true freshman wins this poll.

Advertisement
Back