2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU and south carolina pursuing most, trying to get on campus but he has no plans to visit and is locked in with miami
I would tell Shane "Megamind" Beamer & Dowell Loggains to respectfully GTFO my face if I was Nickel.

After the way they left Spencer Rattler to fend for himself & gave him one of the worst Offensive Lines in the country & had him running for his life all season, ain't sh*t they could sell me on.

Yeah he was 87 for alot of 2023 on 247, he was initially 86. Thats why im also not tripping on some of these offers people crying about, especially on the OL. We seem to be heavily focus on physical attributes and athleticism, everywhere.
yeah people I dont think realize how quickly Lightfoot rose at the end of the cycle.... he enters into 2023 ranked in the 400s, from January - May he basically hovered in between 290-360, sometimes rising, sometimes falling, then in May he made his first significant jump to like 150. He then stayed right in that area for another 5 months until October when he jumped again into the 60's, then the final update in January 2024 is what bumped him up to the 30s. So in one year he went from 400's to top 40... They really liked that dude's senior tape.

Advertisement
I would tell Shane "Megamind" Beamer & Dowell Loggains to respectfully GTFO my face if I was Nickel.

After the way they left Spencer Rattler to fend for himself & gave him one of the worst Offensive Lines in the country & had him running for his life all season, ain't sh*t they could sell me on.
They won't be there anymore after this season imo

Advertisement
yeah people I dont think realize how quickly Lightfoot rose at the end of the cycle.... he enters into 2023 ranked in the 400s, from January - May he basically hovered in between 290-360, sometimes rising, sometimes falling, then in May he made his first significant jump to like 150. He then stayed right in that area for another 5 months until October when he jumped again into the 60's, then the final update in January 2024 is what bumped him up to the 30s. So in one year he went from 400's to top 40... They really liked that dude's senior tape.

Even the best evaluators miss. But I’d take Mario and his staff over just about any other. Our recruits were feasting at the All Star games.

Advertisement
Yeah he was 87 for alot of 2023 on 247, he was initially 86. Thats why im also not tripping on some of these offers people crying about, especially on the OL. We seem to be heavily focus on physical attributes and athleticism, everywhere.
... developmental guys that are normally 2-3 years away. The inability of the staff to reel in top OL recruits more ready to play since 2022 is bothersome to me.

Advertisement
Back