2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

GAtXtXmWAAAFUS4.jpeg

Advertisement
But But Andrew Ivins says he's a 3 star....
Good. Maybe all these SEC schools that croot his school will leave him alone. (Doubtful) This "3* " will play in the State Championship game Wednesday evening vs a loaded Walton team. Should be a great game. Tune in if you can. Remember this as well, he's only a Junior. He's played against some very good teams this season and has been stellar. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Good. Maybe all these SEC schools that croot his school will leave him alone. (Doubtful) This "3* " will play in the State Championship game Wednesday evening vs a loaded Walton team. Should be a great game. Tune in if you can. Remember this as well, he's only a Junior. He's played against some very good teams this season and has been stellar. Go Canes 🏈
Didn't he have Reuben as a 4* and not a 5*?

The only reason he's still a 3* is his measurables. If he were 6'4 he'd be ranked much higher. This is one we really need to hold onto.

Watch the play that starts at the 18 second mark. Then take a closer look at the WR, who doesn't even know the ball is in the air until the last second. The timing and ball placement are excellent. And it shows up over and over on his film.

Combine that with Carr's route running and we've got a deadly combo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad luck on first 2 drives of the game kind of screwed them over.

Receiver fumbled then next drive Nickel lost his helmet on 2nd down and backup had to come in on third down and they didn't get it

Advertisement
The only reason he's still a 3* is his measurables. If he were 6'4 he'd be ranked much higher. This is one we really need to hold onto.

Watch the play that starts at the 18 second mark. Then take a closer look at the WR, who doesn't even know the ball is in the air until the last second. The timing and ball placement are excellent. And it shows up over and over on his film.

Combine that with Carr's route running and we've got a deadly combo.

I’m not a scout, nor do I play one on tv, but this kid passes the eye test for me. Looks the real deal.

Advertisement
Back