2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plays for Milton which is a pretty good program up here. He seems to love the U. His brother was a good player for Milton. I think he's playing in the Big 10,15, 20 or whatever they'll be
Both my kids graduated from Milton a few years back, I haven't seen this kid play but I have heard some good things about him. If he commits, I may have to go check out a game.

Very nice tape for a Sophomore. My only concern, similar to Judd this year, is does he actually move the needle with recruiting a top class? My guess is no based on his ranking and location.
Location? Real good football played in the metro Atlanta area and Milton has become one of the better teams in the area, produced several D1 prospects

Advertisement
@Confidence1000 it's too early to be hitting the button
**** know! It’s never too early to early to hit the button! I’m always open 4 business! (BIG PAUSE) Bur don’t worry, Scott’s got sum 4 em BIG PAUSE!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Edge, Bratt, and AJ immediately come to mind.
🙌🙌🙌 ,

They DUDES brought FEAR as they lined up , I don’t think any of them were 5 star .
Threat threat to house any and every snap no matter the coverage sgl, dbl didn’t matter they thrived on the THUMP .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Lot of young folks don’t know who wore #5 from the time of rings?

GOCANES
True

I was thinking more that it goes with his last name, so that shows some swag

But yes, so many great ones

K.Williams
A.Johnson
Bratton

And of course...
Greg Threat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back