2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

We have an elite QB commited

Jesse Palmer Love GIF by The Bachelor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep! I follow ON3 recruiting on Twitter and they post every 4 and 5 star visiting Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Ohio State, Oregon, FSU, LSU, etc.

But have barely even put up a single tweet about us when we have over 30-50 4 and 5 stars visiting in a single weekend.

Fck em!!!
IMG_8218.jpeg

They uploaded an entire segment for it on YouTube my guy.

Advertisement
I’m not talking about YouTube. I clearly said twitter. They made one upload on twitter my guy where it’s much more traffic. And they make daily post about the schools I mentioned multiple times a day my guy.
They put a tweet up as well my dude. Either way it's not a big deal.
Regarding the national hate thing I think it's a case by case basis. Some like Miami, some don't, many are neutral.

They put a tweet up as well my dude. Either way it's not a big deal.
Regarding the national hate thing I think it's a case by case basis. Some like Miami, some don't, many are neutral.
I agree. I know we been hated. Every now and then I let it bother me a little bit but it’s cool. It’s part of being down with the U! 🙌

Advertisement
This is a kid that could solidify the entire program similar to Deshaun Watson at Clemson. I don't want to jinx anything. Long ways to go. But he is the most impressive QB commit we've landed since pre-Dorsey days.
I know it hurts to think about, but you gotta remember the prospect Kyle Wright was.

Elite 11 MVP. Gatorade national POTY. Army All-American starter. He was a can’t miss.

After that 5TD game vs Wake as a sophomore I thought we really had one. I’ll never understand.

Advertisement
Wiltfong starting to sound like a Miami Stan. Gone are the days where all the national guys hated us. Maybe, just maybe it wasn’t hate and we just weren’t at the level?
Mario is an alpha, say what you want bout X &Os but these recruiting journalist know who the alphas are. They know Mario is gonna get his and if they want to be in the loop in terms of knowing which blue chips Mario is gonna get they need to play nice.

Advertisement
Back