2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
You mean identify him before others and get him loyal when the others figure out he’s a 5Star
Didn’t think I needed to state the obvious..

He finally identify a potential stud before anyone else.. that might actually sign up to play for him..

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter we found him first that relationship means something. They can negative recruit all they want fsu doesn’t stand a chance

This is a kid that could solidify the entire program similar to Deshaun Watson at Clemson. I don't want to jinx anything. Long ways to go. But he is the most impressive QB commit we've landed since pre-Dorsey days.

terrell owens images GIF

I've been brutally honest when it comes to QB's. I've made my opinion of Emory and Judd perfectly clear, on multiple occasions. Its too important of a position for sunshine pumping.

Nickel is special. He's doing things on film that you normally don't see 16 year olds doing. I think if he were 6'4, he'd already be a top 50 player and one of the top ranked QBs in the country. Now its a matter of hitting the camp circuit.

He's the one guy Mario has to hold onto. I don't care who else he hits/misses on in the 2025 class. Mario hangs onto Nickel, the class is good.

Advertisement
I've been brutally honest when it comes to QB's. I've made my opinion of Emory and Judd perfectly clear, on multiple occasions. Its too important of a position for sunshine pumping.

Nickel is special. He's doing things on film that you normally don't see 16 year olds doing. I think if he were 6'4, he'd already be a top 50 player and one of the top ranked QBs in the country. Now its a matter of hitting the camp circuit.

He's the one guy Mario has to hold onto. I don't care who else he hits/misses on in the 2025 class. Mario hangs onto Nickel, the class is good.

2025 class is more likely a small class too. Maybe around 15-17 commits, so Nickel makes or breaks this class. Should be fun to watch as everybody tries to flip him

Well we are GOING TO sign a top WR class as well. So that should help.

2025 class is more likely a small class too. Maybe around 15-17 commits, so Nickel makes or breaks this class. Should be fun to watch as everybody tries to flip him

I wonder how small the class will be. Transfer portal yes, but HS I expect we’ll have enough outflow that we’ll be in mid 20s again. Will be first big turnover of Mario recruited kids so that will be something to watch. … you mig be right. I just get the feeling Collins and Moss aren’t the last Mario kids to leave.

I wonder how small the class will be. Transfer portal yes, but HS I expect we’ll have enough outflow that we’ll be in mid 20s again. Will be first big turnover of Mario recruited kids so that will be something to watch. … you mig be right. I just get the feeling Collins and Moss aren’t the last Mario kids to leave.

I'm with you on this that next season we'll start seeing more of Mario recruits transfering out. For example I can see somebody from the 2023 O line class leaving. Do you know how many seniors we have right now? I think we have around 14. I don't know why but I thought we had way less then that. If thats the case then we should probably recruit 20-25 kids next season

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm with you on this that next season we'll start seeing more of Mario recruits transfering out. For example I can see somebody from the 2023 O line class leaving. Do you know how many seniors we have right now? I think we have around 14. I don't know why but I thought we had way less then that. If thats the case then we should probably recruit 20-25 kids next season
That would require us losing 35-40 players. Don’t see it

That would require us losing 35-40 players. Don’t see it

Our upcoming senior class will probably be what 15 plus with whoever we sign from the portal here and out. It wouldn't take much to get to 20-25 recruits for the 2025 class

Advertisement
Back