QB Lawson out of Tampa.....

Advertisement
168.jpg

He may not be the superstar that Gibson is but especially after last night I **** sure wouldn't trade this kid away. Really hope he sticks

Advertisement
#Miami #Canes Commit & #ESPN300 QB just threw a TD pass on a screen. pic.twitter.com/tqG8j5uS0M
#Canes QB commit Dwayne Lawson throws a 2nd TD pass of the scrimmage. When he has time, not often, making plays with feet & arm
#Miami #Canes commit & #ESPN300 QB with a tackle breaking 88-yard TD run ending with a stroll into the zone --- block in the back

hang on to your hats, this dude is going to blow up.....

Last edited:
2902893.jpg

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/FF0EE1DA7C1081390235293716480_1ade45b5b00.3.1.mp4? versionId=Z5FiDreQYkX7oF.Hpa3Rc2XFNcN3zzg3[/video]

Last edited:
Bart O'Connell ‏@BartOTrib 2h
Dwayne Lawson (Hillsborough) 7/11 passing, 42 yds, 2 TD; 6 car, 107 yds @TBO_PrepSports

It was a jamboree so they only played a half he looked way better running the ball then throwing it most of his completed passes were short screen type passes he had a couple long runs called back

Dwayne Lawson (Hillsborough) 7/11 passing, 42 yds, 2 TD; 6 car, 107 yds @TBO_PrepSports

It was a jamboree so they only played a half he looked way better running the ball then throwing it most of his completed passes were short screen type passes he had a couple long runs called back

So pretty much we have a 4 star Torrance Gibson?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey doesn't out staff want the qbs to get the ball to the playmakers? I can see him succeeding here... It seems like his production will be similar to EJ Manuel... Short passes and designed runs... However, I think he's more instinctive than Manuel...

Hey doesn't out staff want the qbs to get the ball to the playmakers? I can see him succeeding here... It seems like his production will be similar to EJ Manuel... Short passes and designed runs... However, I think he's more instinctive than Manuel...

He is a good prospect but still raw, his level of play and success will depend on how well coach Coley can develop him

He is a good prospect but still raw, his level of play and success will depend on how well coach Coley can develop him
he has an xcellent HS coach...dats a big plus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back