QB Lawson out of Tampa.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
does he have an offer from us?
He indeed has an offer and they said every school has contacted him except for FSU because they are not looking for a QB this year they claim. on 247 someone crystal ball him to us.

Huh? They already have one committed and has recently offered Rosen and Francois. Also has offers out to Locksley and Gibson. Looks like they want two this year.

Problem is he and Gibson have the sense to take off under defensive pressure..See them both to OSU-Texas-Auburn type offenses..

Advertisement
I've seen him live a few times and I just am not sold on him as a qb at the next level. Has the tools but I just don't know if he is a qb. Would definitely take him as an athlete and figure out where to put him later though

I think as far as 2015 QB prospects go, every single kid we are targeting outside of Tiano is either dual-threat or very athletic.

Advertisement
just seen this on the Vols board:

@ZachAbolverdi: 2015 Tampa Hillsborough QB Dwayne Lawson (6-5, 215) names Top 3 of #Gators, #Vols and #UCF. Says #UF coaches impressed him at Junior Day.

just seen this on the Vols board:

@ZachAbolverdi: 2015 Tampa Hillsborough QB Dwayne Lawson (6-5, 215) names Top 3 of #Gators, #Vols and #UCF. Says #UF coaches impressed him at Junior Day.
I think he goes to UF out of that group. Tampa kid who they want they usually get but I hope UCF gets him because he could be the kid to take them to the next level MAYBE

Advertisement
Commited to the :neonu::neonu:!!!!!

119.jpg

#Miami #Canes Commit & #ESPN300 QB just threw a TD pass on a screen. pic.twitter.com/tqG8j5uS0M
#Canes QB commit Dwayne Lawson throws a 2nd TD pass of the scrimmage. When he has time, not often, making plays with feet & arm
#Miami #Canes commit & #ESPN300 QB with a tackle breaking 88-yard TD run ending with a stroll into the zone --- block in the back

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back