Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I know but this is different. Kid pushed back his decision waiting to see if we counter with something. Only way he visits is if we give him the offer he wants or something similar. It’s clear the kid wants to be here but Dad wants to shop him around.
Okay even with the money angle he could still OV and go somewhere else.

Position groups and spots that we thought didn’t need reinforcement are about to get crowded from what it looks like. And I’m sure that’s by design.
No longer a cap on how many kids you can take per class so not as much need to worry that taking more kids at one position will mean less elsewhere. Obviously there are still some concerns as you are still capped at 85 on the roster, but spots may open up for various reasons.

Advertisement
Okay even with the money angle he could still OV and go somewhere else.

Rashada may visit as that only helps him with negotiations. Still believe he ends up at UF if the deal of 1.5 million is on the table. Can’t see us matching that for a most likely backup QB. In addition, that also causes us to raise the other players deals on the table to keep everyone happy.

Rashada may visit as that only helps him with negotiations. Still believe he ends up at UF if the deal of 1.5 million is on the table. Can’t see us matching that for a most likely backup QB. In addition, that also causes us to raise the other players deals on the table to keep everyone happy.
I think that number is fantasy and I seriously doubt that's the actual money being put on the table. That's like a desperation move for a coach that hasn't even gotten started yet and probably has a three year honeymoon. Unless they have a secret ruiz6 over there, that would pretty much eat up like all their NIL pool. If that's the way they want to go, let them do it.

Advertisement
I don't know about anyone, but it dawned on me, if the NCAA could find some teeth somewhere to start looking into not the NIL itself but the fact communications were being had to entice a player to a school this Rashada thing might be the first one they take up. Then again, what grounds would they have to force someone to reveal their communications, considering its legal to give high school kids NIL in California.

NSA has both sides of their communications. AND what they say after they hang up the phone. AND exactly where they were when they said it.
Yes usually your performances is what increases your popularity but not always the case. Some people got nice looks that make them more recognizable even without on field success compared to others. Bet if someone comes out as *** for example and they are just a regular player his NIL value would skyrocket even without on field success.

Not at my house.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.

Last edited:
Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recutting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
😮👀🔥💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.

If/when he pulls that off, watch out

Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX
Animated GIF
karate kid art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Advertisement
Back