Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
This is my all time favorite @LeedsCane post. The thought of Mario creating tears brings me joy I've never felt before.

Advertisement
Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
That’s the biggest part about Rashada recruitment for me. Gators would get bodied for the rest of the cycle and probably beyond if they the foreseeable future as well

Kirby does the same thing. Emasculating UF is almost worth than winning the actual recruitment.

Advertisement
But Leeds, they just scored big and won a huge offensive line recruitment with their twos offensive line coaches to put Mario in his box……. (Sarcasm)

I ******* love our head coach. Sonovabitch

erection GIF

Advertisement
Rashada may visit as that only helps him with negotiations. Still believe he ends up at UF if the deal of 1.5 million is on the table. Can’t see us matching that for a most likely backup QB. In addition, that also causes us to raise the other players deals on the table to keep everyone happy.
A) If we wanted to match it we could, just not sure we should. It's a bad idea to let kids dictate the negotiations. If Florida wants to be desperate and go overboard, doesn't mean we should follow.
B) If Rashada and his family are smart, they would focus on a good NIL deal, not necessarily the biggest NIL deal, along with considering the staff quality and where he actually wants to live for the next 3 or so years. In the long run, if he's as good as he thinks he is, the difference in the NIL deal value will make no real difference in his life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rashada may visit as that only helps him with negotiations. Still believe he ends up at UF if the deal of 1.5 million is on the table. Can’t see us matching that for a most likely backup QB. In addition, that also causes us to raise the other players deals on the table to keep everyone happy.
I think you’re off with this assessment. We will all know the truth soon enough. The speculation regarding Rashada and his pops are must see. I’ll say that much. My son’s weren’t 5* players, but I negotiated and got EVERYTHING I could get for them once they shared with me their school of choice.

That's also why he is stalking Clemson for Mikeska who just committed and Ray Ray, who might soon.

Advertisement
Back