Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Normally I would agree with you, actually but this is just a personal thing. Call it petty but if this wasn’t Florida? I don’t think Miami would be nearly as diehard about winning this recruitment. Miami sees a chance to put Billy and his army in the dumpster so they are going to, same with having Baxter troll Florida with false hope. Mario is interested in winning against the big boys in recruiting but he wants to put UF on FSU’s level.
This is the major calculus that most fans miss when analyzing the recruitment solely based on depth chart needs, NIL budget and on field potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
T
This post makes me happy, @LeedsCane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back