Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Did he cancel the LSU trip or was that never even happening? Insane they have to back track reporting that fast.
Interesting comments by TAMU writer. Says the west coast guys will be giving an update later in the week. It seems like the family is absolutely trying to control the narrative. Wondering if they are letting national sites come to false conclusions....

Advertisement
Advertisement
check it out grown man GIF by iOne Digital

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Adam Gorney: Rivals national recruiter.

SANTA MONICA, Calif. -
Jaden Rashada sat on a deck chair prior to the Steve Clarkson QB Retreat Sunday and took some time for himself.

It was a hectic few days as the four-star quarterback from Pittsburg, Calif., flew back-and-forth across the country to Florida and then back home and then to Los Angeles for the two-day event that was filled with star-studded college and high school quarterbacks.
The previous 72 hours were busy. They were also incredibly valuable as Rashada soaked in everything Florida has to offer and he loved every minute of it especially spending time with first-year coach Billy Napier.
“They have a great future under coach Napier and they can bring Florida back to where they usually are, back to that standard,” Rashada said. “Coach Napier is a great head coach and he’s a winner so who wouldn’t want to play for him.”
Florida was not the first school to recruit Rashada but as Napier figured out the Gators’ 2023 quarterback situation they started getting more involved with the Northern California prospect.
In short, Rashada isn’t worried about when Florida started recruiting him, only if it’s the best fit for his game.
“They came late but they’ve been coming hard and genuine,” Rashada said. “That’s something that’s not really a huge deal with me.
“(Napier) is a player’s coach. He cares about you more as a person than as an athlete. That’s something I noticed in two days.”
LSU, Oregon, Florida, Ole Miss, Miami, Cal and Texas A&M are the final seven for Rashada, who is still planning to commit on June 18. He could take some more visits before announcing his commitment but nothing has been finalized yet.
It’s believed Oregon, Florida and Miami are believed to have an edge right now among his list of frontrunners.

This recruitment is all over the place. The article above claims his top 3 are Oregon, Miami and.. them. But he's only set up officials to LSU and A&M, and he's going with his brother to Ole Miss again for an unofficial.

A couple legit posters have said its Miami, LSU, Oregon. But also that he might not actually visit Miami, and instead tagalong on his brother's OV.

Honestly, if I woke up tomorrow and found out that he committed to Cal but still planned to take his visits, then commit again on early signing day, and again on actual signing day... I wouldn't be surprised at all.

This recruitment is all over the place. The article above claims his top 3 are Oregon, Miami and.. them. But he's only set up officials to LSU and A&M, and he's going with his brother to Ole Miss again for an unofficial.

A couple legit posters have said its Miami, LSU, Oregon. But also that he might not actually visit Miami, and instead tagalong on his brother's OV.

Honestly, if I woke up tomorrow and found out that he committed to Cal but still planned to take his visits, then commit again on early signing day, and again on actual signing day... I wouldn't be surprised at all.
It’s really not all over the place at all. Remember what @Cribby said very recently about this is the new trend from kids (in Keem’s thread), say as much disinformation and throw people off as much as possible. Do. Not. Take. Anything. You see from the recruiting sites as anything more than speculation. Trust the posters this cycle. Seriously.

Advertisement
Back