Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Hes got some nice little wr catching the ball for him as well. Them dudes all catching with there hands.
His top wide receiver Rashid Williams we offered him before actually lol. He’s pretty solid as well, didn’t bring him up our targets are better. He’s a high academic kid and will be good though.

Give it to us raw, talk that ****

Sunshine & females, my boy; sunshine & females. Lol.

But seriously, @Liberty City El said it best; these dudes have a lot of private QB coaches. Remember, Kaaya mentioned his QB coach while here at Miami.

QB coaches r at a premium in Cali, same w/ baseball pitching/hitting coaches. Honestly, & no lie, our weather takes zero breaks, so these dudes r grinding yr round b/c the weather allows them to. (That’s why mofos don’t know how to drive when a drop of rain happens, b/c the chit is rare. Lol)
There’s hella academies out here up & down CA, too, and these academies focus strictly on agility, torque, pocket presence.

His top wide receiver Rashid Williams we offered him before actually lol. He’s pretty solid as well, didn’t bring him up our targets are better. He’s a high academic kid and will be good though.

It’s funny b/c I was going to chime in on the Jayden Wayne thread when he was compared to DJ Johnson (lol); receipts can be pulled, but I mentioned Sac guys. Both he & the TE that yr, Falo, were massively disappointing.

If u’re going to go that way to recruit, u avoid Sac & go to Folsom; but typically in Nor Cal, u want the Valley Area kids around Clovis, Fresno, Modesto etc b/c they are hungry to leave, & a lot of diamond in the rough that way, or the jewel of the Bay Areas b/c of the resources & competition.

I’m not sure when it happened, but Antioch, Pittsburg, Brentwood & that little surrounding area have been producing some players! I’m guessing since De La Salle went waaaay high on their tuition, the surrounding public schools have been keeping its players home vs. the private schools. Also, the state of WA has some real sleepers in it, but I’m thinking they r no longer sleepers w/ the amount of D1 & professional players they’ve been producing over the past 15 yrs.

I just love how our staff is big fish hunting w/ a wide *** net. Focus on the soil, sure, but if there r blue chip prospects to fit a need that’s outside of our fence, go for it. I love it.

It’s funny b/c I was going to chime in on the Jayden Wayne thread when he was compared to DJ Johnson (lol); receipts can be pulled, but I mentioned Sac guys. Both he & the TE that yr, Falo, were massively disappointing.

If u’re going to go that way to recruit, u avoid Sac & go to Folsom; but typically in Nor Cal, u want the Valley Area kids around Clovis, Fresno, Modesto etc b/c they are hungry to leave, & a lot of diamond in the rough that way, or the jewel of the Bay Areas b/c of the resources & competition.

I’m not sure when it happened, but Antioch, Pittsburg, Brentwood & that little surrounding area have been producing some players! I’m guessing since De La Salle went waaaay high on their tuition, the surrounding public schools have been keeping its players home vs. the private schools. Also, the state of WA has some real sleepers in it, but I’m thinking they r no longer sleepers w/ the amount of D1 & professional players they’ve been producing over the past 15 yrs.

I just love how our staff is big fish hunting w/ a wide *** net. Focus on the soil, sure, but if there r blue chip prospects to fit a need that’s outside of our fence, go for it. I love it.
Please chime in on Jayden Wayne

Advertisement
God! If we can get this kid on campus early next year and add the weight on that frame, he might be our QB of the future.

Let it rip big homie, we all know you’re not a homer.

I would say it has a lot to do with the private QB coaching a lot of the Cali kids receive, the majority of 4/5-star QB’s from Cali have personal QB coaches from the time they’re 12 years old until they graduate.

They also have a strong Baseball culture like Texas does & those two states produce the best QB’s on an annual basis as far as college prospects is concerned.
Hawaii is an underrated state for producing QBs.

Please chime in on Jayden Wayne

Comparing him to DJ may be tempting, but I would refrain. DJ played against **** poor competition, so yeah he looked like a man against boys. He also over sold himself by stating he had 100 offers, when in reality 40 came from G5 schools, 4 came from FCS schools, & 6 of those FBS offers were “really” interested in him.

Imo, Wayne’s highlights matched his stats, a guy who’s long & rangy that “can” get to the QB, but is a better tackler at the L.O.S or in space. From what I understand, Tacoma is a solid area for sports, in general.

DJ was just bigger than everybody, but I wasn’t impressed by his highlights b/c he was literally lining against guys who had zero shot of playing D1 or FCS ball. So I wouldn’t compare the two, although it may be tempting. Sac ain’t a good area for football. When u see a star out there, be weary & look at the comp.

Comparing him to DJ may be tempting, but I would refrain. DJ played against **** poor competition, so yeah he looked like a man against boys. He also over sold himself by stating he had 100 offers, when in reality 40 came from G5 schools, 4 came from FCS schools, & 6 of those FBS offers were “really” interested in him.

Imo, Wayne’s highlights matched his stats, a guy who’s long & rangy that “can” get to the QB, but is a better tackler at the L.O.S or in space. From what I understand, Tacoma is a solid area for sports, in general.

DJ was just bigger than everybody, but I wasn’t impressed by his highlights b/c he was literally lining against guys who had zero shot of playing D1 or FCS ball. So I wouldn’t compare the two, although it may be tempting. Sac ain’t a good area for football. When u see a star out there, be weary & look at the comp.
It’s the response I was hoping and looking for when I posted in that thread. Would you say he is Chad Thomas like? Same description, can get to the QB but is just better at the LOS.

Advertisement
It’s the response I was hoping and looking for when I posted in that thread. Would you say he is Chad Thomas like? Same description, can get to the QB but is just better at the LOS.

Bingo; Chad is a really good comparison that I’ve seen thus far. Jayden made a really big transition from his sophomore to Jr yr in regards to sacks, but he stayed consistent as a tackler. DJ bro; lol…DJ had so many sacks b/c the OL he went against were small af & the QBs couldn’t throw from me to u. Lol. Hella inflated chit.

I want to see Jayden at more camps, however. Would like to see him one on one against some elite OL.

Combination of a few things. First off that area Concord, Pittsburg, Antioch and Brentwood(925) is historically a football area. The East Bay(Oakland, Richmond, and SF) is more big on hoop. I remember my mom moving me to her middle school in Pittsburg at lunch and recess all the kids did was play football, every friday night they went to the Pittsburg High football games. Only HS in the city so it gives you that small town country feel vs the East Bay.

Another thing is the crazy high prices to live in the East Bay now, it pushed a lot of Bay Area families to those areas. Joe Mixon was a kid from Oakland who got pushed out to Antioch and same happened with Najee Harris. Lastly, the coaching in that area is really good. KT Prep their 7on7 team has former pros like Maurice Jones Drew, Eric Swoope, and a lot more who help out. Dolphins safety Jevon Holland played for KT and his dad is like a former track coach/trainer so yeah.

I agree with the TE thing as well.. I was gonna post the Folsom TE Walker Lyons but idk if we have traction with him.

Combination of a few things. First off that area Concord, Pittsburg, Antioch and Brentwood(925) is historically a football area. The East Bay(Oakland, Richmond, and SF) is more big on hoop. I remember my mom moving me to her middle school in Pittsburg at lunch and recess all the kids did was play football, every friday night they went to the Pittsburg High football games. Only HS in the city so it gives you that small town country feel vs the East Bay.

Another thing is the crazy high prices to live in the East Bay now, it pushed a lot of Bay Area families to those areas. Joe Mixon was a kid from Oakland who got pushed out to Antioch and same happened with Najee Harris. Lastly, the coaching in that area is really good. KT Prep their 7on7 team has former pros like Maurice Jones Drew, Eric Swoope, and a lot more who help out. Dolphins safety Jevon Holland played for KT and his dad is like a former track coach/trainer so yeah.

I agree with the TE thing as well.. I was gonna post the Folsom TE Walker Lyons but idk if we have traction with him.

Oh yeah fa sho bro; I was in The Bay for 10 yrs. All my ppls is around that area as we speak. It’s just crazy b/c being down in So Cal, especially w/ a grip of my homies being at Poly, all we heard about was Concord DLS. But, when I moved up North, I was like ****, Pittsburg & Antioch got some players fa real. Sac? Not so much though. Lol.

He’s originally from Southern Cali in Temecula, but then moved up NorCal.

Agree with OP, I’m high on this kid, IMO he’s the 3rd best QB in the 23 class.

He has a huge arm, pure cannon with very good velocity on the ball, he’s a Baseball player so

& like OP said he was a backup for Jay Butterfield at Liberty who signed with Oregon, so last year was his first year as a full time starter he threw for 2,220yds 27TD’s & 5INT’s.

He reminds me of Jayden Daniels coming out of HS, but I think he’s a more polished passer.

AZ ST was recruiting him to be the next next Jayden lol, but since Zak Hill stepped down & their program is under the scope right now with nearly their entire offense getting fired & this most likely being Herm’s last year, I think Miami can get in on his recruitment & battle it out with UCLA for him.

This kid’s upside & potentiality is really next level.

3rd best behind who? Nico and who else?

Advertisement
Malachi Nelson & Jackson Arnold

What about Arnold Jackson? He's a bit short, but I really like him...
1645830568407.png

Oh yeah fa sho bro; I was in The Bay for 10 yrs. All my ppls is around that area as we speak. It’s just crazy b/c being down in So Cal, especially w/ a grip of my homies being at Poly, all we heard about was Concord DLS. But, when I moved up North, I was like ****, Pittsburg & Antioch got some players fa real. Sac? Not so much though. Lol.
Yeah man DLS gets all the hype in Nor Cal because of the streak. Now that you mentioned it last Sac area kid to live up to his hype was Arik Armstead or Shaq Thompson and that was years ago lol

Advertisement
Like I said he’s good, but I don’t think he’s getting knocked because of his name, he’s getting bumped up because he’s Peyton Manning’s nephew.

Honestly, a lot of NFL players kids get that bump
If his name wasn’t manning he’s still a 5 star QB. The only difference would be he might not be ranked first. But his skill set is still 5 star. So if you’re saying he’s overrated? I agree. But don’t go too far

1. Malachi Nelson
2. Jackson Arnold
3. Arch manning
4.Nico Iamaleava
5.Austin novosad 👀
I like Novosad a lot too, he’s in my top 10, but I put Jake Strong ahead of him because Strong has a M82 for an arm & he’s rushed for over 1400yds his Sophomore & Junior seasons. So, you give that kid to a guru like Zach Kittley & you have a potential Heisman candidate with astronomical numbers he’s gonna put up.

Advertisement
Back