Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
As long as you don’t say anything negative about Emory you should be fine.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Advertisement
LoL, the kid was pretty pedestrian against an awful FCS program. Let's see how he does when they play a team with a pulse.

Garcia looked like an AA against CCSU. How did that work out? BTW, he did not play last night.
Garcia is 3rd string on Missouri lol. I was never sold on him when he was here.

Y’all going to hate me but this kid is better than Jacurri Brown right now…
Brown has beaten an FBS program though.

For real though, Rashada was definitely more of a finished product than Brown. Everyone and their mom knew Jacurri Brown wasn't supposed to even see the field for two years. Jorsh Garttis burned his redshirt because he needed someone to run QB sneaks with. And then the kid who had no business even playing ended up having to start two games.

Advertisement
Remember when people thought we had the best QB room in the country because we had TVD, Garcia, and Brown. Yikes.
One is 3rd string at Missouri, the other struggles to complete forward passes, and the jury is still out on TVD. This year is his make it or break it year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brown has beaten an FBS program though.

For real though, Rashada was definitely more of a finished product than Brown. Everyone and their mom knew Jacurri Brown wasn't supposed to even see the field for two years. Jorsh Garttis burned his redshirt because he needed someone to run QB sneaks with. And then the kid who had no business even playing ended up having to start two games.

Agreed. Some of us have this tendency to place blame on a young player thrust into a situation he clearly isn't ready for (and should not have reasonably been expected to be ready for) instead of squarely on the shoulders of the grown men that are responsible for the decision. Brown was always a 2-3 year project at QB, so I'll start judging his progress next Spring.

Yes, if he's starting games again this year UM is in serious trouble. But also, if he's starting games again this year and it goes poorly, the blame for that should be placed squarely on the coaches for not addressing a clear need.

Or we just overhyped these kids like crazy. Same thing we've done year in, year out across multiple position groups as people have pointed out.
I remember there being lots of concerns about Garcia at least. The hope was he'd shown enough arm talent that he could be coached into a good qb. His highschool stats were not great.

Advertisement
Back