Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

Advertisement
One article referenced aggravation of a prior HS injury. Would it be playbooking to think we might have dodged the QB version of Zion?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you saying you wouldn't have done the exact same thing he did?
Not casting any judgement just making an observation.

I don’t know what I would have done at 18 or what advice i would have received.

I’d like to believe that whoever was suppose to be looking out for my best interest would have done a good job and looked into and sniffed out the Gator BS, especially with a deal already signed but who knows.

I don’t fault the kid, I empathize with his situation cuz it’s hurts losing deals. But it doesn’t change the fact that he and his camp got played.

Advertisement
My biggest worry when he was committed was how then he was. Could have waited a year here and put wait on to be game ready. Oh well. I'm sure we will be good.

Not casting any judgement just making an observation.

I don’t know what I would have done at 18 or what advice i would have received.

I’d like to believe that whoever was suppose to be looking out for my best interest would have done a good job and looked into and sniffed out the Gator BS, especially with a deal already signed but who knows.

I don’t fault the kid, I empathize with his situation cuz it’s hurts losing deals. But it doesn’t change the fact that he and his camp got played.
They absolutely got played. But to hear one group telling you a set number than the next group tells you something that's roughly 3 times more than he would've got from us... wells it's tough to tell a teenager to leave that alone.

They absolutely got played. But to hear one group telling you a set number than the next group tells you something that's roughly 3 times more than he would've got from us... wells it's tough to tell a teenager to leave that alone.

That’s where you expect the professionals (NIL Agents / Lawyers) to sniff out fact from illusion. He definitely got played. Kids need pros now at the negotiating table.

Advertisement
Back