Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I don’t wish bad on the kid. He got an amazing offer- life changing money and got completely screwed. Was it the wrong decision, obviously. Did he learn a horrible lesson that if something is too good to be true then it is, for sure.

He was immature and guided wrong.

It sucks for him. He didn’t troll us he just flipped for money. Hope he does well and makes that money back.

I preferred Emory anyway.

Advertisement
Bored Meh GIF

not impressed until I hear about him being able to throw into a net wearing a red non contact jersey

Advertisement
Yea dad got greedy but no QB with talent would want to play in that disgusting offense we displayed last year. Gattis made his decision to flip easier.
Yet we kept all our other offensive recruits. Not a single person in the world thought Gattis would be returning after that ****** season. He flipped because dad bought the Gator's bull**** and they flat out welched.

Yet we kept all our other offensive recruits. Not a single person in the world thought Gattis would be returning after that ****** season. He flipped because dad bought the Gator's bull**** and they flat out welched.
Yeah kept every offensive recruit except the most important one; QB. meanwhile gaytors showcased some life on offense with AR last year that along with the money helped make his decision easier. Dad was Def greedy too I just think Gattis really set us back in multiple ways this was just one negative impact

Yeah kept every offensive recruit except the most important one; QB. meanwhile gaytors showcased some life on offense with AR last year that along with the money helped make his decision easier. Dad was Def greedy too I just think Gattis really set us back in multiple ways this was just one negative impact
If you think it was anything other than a business decision, I can't help you. I don't know what UF team you saw last year, but nobody thought they were heading for glory.

The two biggest things he and his father wanted were money and immediate playing time.

Advertisement
If you think it was anything other than a business decision, I can't help you. I don't know what UF team you saw last year, but nobody thought they were heading for glory.

The two biggest things he and his father wanted were money and immediate playing time.
That’s fair. I just blame both man. Not like any other QBs have been lining up to play here either. Other than 3stars and recently 2025 kid that looks good.

Advertisement
That’s fair. I just blame both man. Not like any other QBs have been lining up to play here either. Other than 3stars and recently 2025 kid that looks good.
QB recruiting MUST improve under dawson. so far that 25 kid looks good as you said so thats a positive. emory feedback is good so far but we dont know what he actually looks like w the lights on (ive read a lot of practice reports of guys doing x and y and seeing the opposite on gameday). **** get his chance tho so well know soon enough if the practice reports were right or overblown. i will say emory did perform well as a HS recruit and in camps so it looks like hes got a chance to be good in college. judd is not it. hes not good in the hS level. isnt wowing anyone and now is a habitual transfer bc he cant beat kids out for a job?

I can respect that. Gattis was a wholesale failure last year and our QB/WR recruiting hasn't been tops, but Rashada ending up at Arizona State tells you it wasn't all about being surrounded by talent.

Advertisement
Back