Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

Can players leave with no waiver or using one time exception now that ASU has bowl ban?

Were they expecting to go to a bowl game this year? I don't follow them, so it's a legit question... with maybe a little irony.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for playing games.

Advertisement
Hey, anyone seen 'ol Herm Edwards?
herm GIF

Advertisement
Kid got royally screwed by his dad. Hope he ends up having a nice career and making some $$$, but he's gotta keep his dad and family away from his professional life.

Kid could've gotten a nice NIL here and would've been in the mix to start in 2024. Now he's at a mid-low P5 school, barely any or no NIL, and his recruitment is the example of what not to do as a prospect. I couldn't imagine what it would be like knowing that you and the people around you were responsible for losing millions of $$$.

Kid got royally screwed by his dad. Hope he ends up having a nice career and making some $$$, but he's gotta keep his dad and family away from his professional life.

Kid could've gotten a nice NIL here and would've been in the mix to start in 2024. Now he's at a mid-low P5 school, barely any or no NIL, and his recruitment is the example of what not to do as a prospect. I couldn't imagine what it would be like knowing that you and the people around you were responsible for losing millions of $$$.

"We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality." ~ Judy Garland

In laymens terms:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
AZ ST is the perfect landing spot for him.

He’s pretty much Jayden Daniels & was being recruited by Herm & Zak Hill to fulfill that role way back in February of 2022 until everything crumbled at AZ ST & everybody got fired lol. But with Dillingham & Beau Baldwin now in the seat there’s good offensive stability there & it will make for a much smoother landing spot.

This kid’s gonna do well in Tempe.

Advertisement
Back