Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

432 pages for someone that never signed with Miami. crazy

anyways, looks like he got ZERO NIL money. what a fool.

Not a good reader of people Rashadas camp. You left someone in Ruiz and Mario willing to play NIL to UF who doesn't pay what they say.....then went with no deal. Glad we aren't paying him cause I don't think he's worth anything.

Advertisement
Oops they got receipts to match the tears…

45E6CC06-B97C-4A20-B9E3-5278573ADC08.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

As I’ve stated, while some fans were wishing him luck & clowning UF, I’ve maintained buddy got what he deserved. It’s not sour grapes vs. karma. His camp have been a concern of mine for some time. His vibe threw me all the way off, & those in the know that reached out to me since I started paying attention know I shared my concerns w/ him as a prospect even after he committed. I was hopeful, but not shocked at these antics.

Anyways, I’ll maintain what I always do; hopefully he’ll mature & get his degree. That’s my only concern; but this snippet also provides details at these talking heads & their outrageous claims w/ no substantiation, only to garner click bait & views.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don't think 15 autographs per year are worth $14 million?

What's wrong with you...
But that is the issue with the free market isn’t it. As dumb as 15 autographs for $14 million sounds, it’s not illegal because someone or some company can choose to pay that much for those services. It’s all what someone is willing to pay. Which is why NIL rules are so easy to abide by and why anyone who can’t contract for a service, any service, and runs afoul of NIL is a moron; as this Gator collective appears to be run by either a moron or many morons.

Last edited:
I can only imagine what Florida would have promised Arch Manning to sign.

Next Florida Collective's Offer:
View attachment 228670

What surprised me is how much the Gaytor NIL deal guaranteed ridiculous amounts. I was truly expecting a range of potential comp, I know of a few other NIL deals that have a lower "guarantee" with a chance to make more upside.

Advertisement
Back