Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I now remember why I had you on ignore. All mouth and no substance.

The article shows LifeWallets announced deals/amounts up to April 2022. Not sure what is at all controversial about that information.
team spirit GIF

Advertisement
I now remember why I had you on ignore. All mouth and no substance.

The article shows LifeWallets announced deals/amounts up to April 2022. Not sure what is at all controversial about that information.

I don't care if you put me on ignore or not. It's your choice to avoid factually correct information, just because you don't like how I serve it up in your face.

Again, tell me what the difference is between Norchad Omier's deal AND EVERY OTHER DEAL ON THAT LIST.

I'll wait.

As @Rellyrell points out, this is why people think you are a hack. You tried to challenge me, I had the info. You tried to put an old article with old numbers, I rebutted it.

And still you are trying to blame this on me.

Advertisement
I don't care if you put me on ignore or not. It's your choice to avoid factually correct information, just because you don't like how I serve it up in your face.

Again, tell me what the difference is between Norchad Omier's deal AND EVERY OTHER DEAL ON THAT LIST.

I'll wait.

As @Rellyrell points out, this is why people think you are a hack. You tried to challenge me, I had the info. You tried to put an old article with old numbers, I rebutted it.

Which is his other mechanism; putting u on ignore. Lol. Like I have him on ignore b/c he brings literally zero to this platform besides being a contrarian, I would suggest the same.

Edit: Correction in ur statement; nowhere do I “think” he’s a hack. Brother, I said he was. Lol. Sometimes I voice opinions, other times I let porst history determine facts.

Last edited:

I'll wait.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about with Norchad Omier and no idea WTF you are talking about with your "you tried to challenge me, I had the info".

Please show me this exchange you think occured b/c maybe I need to start taking some memory medications.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about with Norchad Omier and no idea WTF you are talking about with your "you tried to challenge me, I had the info".

Please show me this exchange you think occured b/c maybe I need to start taking some memory medications.

I know you have no idea WTF I am talking about with Norchad Omier or Nijel Pack. That was exactly my point. You have NO CLUE why those guys got so much more money than anyone else on that list.

But go back and review your posting history on this thread. You are a hack who is fighting on behalf of Mike Farrell and other inaccurate sports writers. You have no independent information, you just keep throwing out "articles I read once" as your argument.

And take a look. I gave accurate information regarding NIL deals, and you had to be smarmy and come back with "well, you haven't actually read an executed NIL deal". And then when I told you that I HAD actually seen a completed NIL deal, that's when you pivoted to "oh, but I have ANOTHER article to rebut your ACTUAL knowledge on this subject".

It's you. I know you don't think it's you, but it's you. Nobody starts off trying to be "mean" to you. I provided information, you kept trying to act as if I don't know what I'm talking about. So, sure, by the time I get to my fifth response when you are still acting like a hacky ****, yes, maybe I'm not quite as polite and courteous to you as I was at the outset.

It's you. You are the author of your own treatment.

Advertisement
I know you have no idea WTF I am talking about with Norchad Omier or Nijel Pack. That was exactly my point. You have NO CLUE why those guys got so much more money than anyone else on that list.

But go back and review your posting history on this thread. You are a hack who is fighting on behalf of Mike Farrell and other inaccurate sports writers. You have no independent information, you just keep throwing out "articles I read once" as your argument.

And take a look. I gave accurate information regarding NIL deals, and you had to be smarmy and come back with "well, you haven't actually read an executed NIL deal". And then when I told you that I HAD actually seen a completed NIL deal, that's when you pivoted to "oh, but I have ANOTHER article to rebut your ACTUAL knowledge on this subject".

It's you. I know you don't think it's you, but it's you. Nobody starts off trying to be "mean" to you. I provided information, you kept trying to act as if I don't know what I'm talking about. So, sure, by the time I get to my fifth response when you are still acting like a hacky ****, yes, maybe I'm not quite as polite and courteous to you as I was at the outset.

It's you. You are the author of your own treatment.
As I suspected there was no such exchange and as usual you go off bloviating on tangents.

The entire "discussion" started when I posted the Mike Farrell opinion piece stating the Rashada $13M was fantasyland numbers ..... which I agree with. You somehow took great offense to that. I then posted the only article I could find with ACTUAL LifeWallet numbers which are in the $25-100k range for most football players. I don't doubt that new guys like Francis and Pancake are probably getting $250-500k a year but you once again took great offense to an article with ACTUAL amounts and somehow then turned into you ranting about your insider knowledge of one basketball FOREIGN player's NIL like that is relevant whatsoever.

You think you are the smartest man in the room but you're just the ******* typing the "loudest". Must have gotten your *** kicked a bunch as a kid.

Back to ignore for you.

@TheOriginalCane Straight from the horse's mouth *******.

Hilarious. I'm fine with whatever John Ruiz wants to say. He was not actually obligated to pay 6 million.

Whether Jaden Rashada could actually earn 6 million is a completely different question.

Funny stuff. Particularly if you've seen what I've seen. Which you haven't.

I'm just going to keep laughing at the artful way in which those denials have been made. Sure, a basketball transfer will be paid 400K per year, but 1.5 million per year is just crazy for a top QB? Hilarious.

I hope John Ruiz continues to make the Gaytors look bad. And I'm fine with dopey people actually believing everything they read in news articles.

You're still a know-nothing hack who fights for whatever the media reports that also agrees to whatever you choose to believe.

Hilarious. I'm fine with whatever John Ruiz wants to say. He was not actually obligated to pay 6 million.

Whether Jaden Rashada could actually earn 6 million is a completely different question.

Funny stuff. Particularly if you've seen what I've seen. Which you haven't.

I'm just going to keep laughing at the artful way in which those denials have been made. Sure, a basketball transfer will be paid 400K per year, but 1.5 million per year is just crazy for a top QB? Hilarious.

I hope John Ruiz continues to make the Gaytors look bad. And I'm fine with dopey people actually believing everything they read in news articles.

You're still a know-nothing hack who fights for whatever the media reports that also agrees to whatever you choose to believe.
LOL. Now Ruiz is lying too.

Advertisement
LOL. Now Ruiz is lying too.

Your reading comprehension sucks. You are taking him far too literally, and then acting as if he is your buddy and he told you everything.

Funny stuff. Keep being you.

This is why the people who know don't want to divulge everything, particularly with arrogant people such as yourself. You can't be trusted.

What's next, are you going to call a certain poster a liar when he says what a certain other player (a relative) was offered to transfer to Miami for one year? Are you going to rebut everyone with your super-cool ****nal of articles and tweets?

Advertisement
Nawww, per one hack who decided to post other hacks as his irrefutable evidence, this is fake news.

The dopes who read that, and then believe everything literally, don't even realize how artfully that denial was written...

I guess this "Chip Taylor" twatter is the same person as "chipcane" who is trying to act like he knows something, because he twatted at John Ruiz once.

Funny stuff.

Advertisement
Back