Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

He intimated that his info was the Rashada's asked for $13M ... not that that amount was anywhere in the ballpark

Again, if Farrell actually thinks that, he is stupid.

The maximum potential payout was definitely in that ballpark, no matter how deep Farrell wants to bury his head in the sand.

But, yeeeeeahhhh...the "ask" was 10 million higher than what Farrell thinks players get. Guy is clueless.

Ask Dee what Miami offered to Brian Hightower to come back for one year. And then figure out why a high school QB/top guy in the recruiting class gets so much more (potentially, if they do everything they need to do) over a 4 to 5 year period.

Farrell is just wrong. We were paying Rashada $500K in high school ALONE, and yet Farrell is acting like nobody gets more than $2 million over 4 years, because he had one source tell him that.

OK...

Advertisement
Again, if Farrell actually thinks that, he is stupid.

The maximum potential payout was definitely in that ballpark, no matter how deep Farrell wants to bury his head in the sand.

But, yeeeeeahhhh...the "ask" was 10 million higher than what Farrell thinks players get. Guy is clueless.

Ask Dee what Miami offered to Brian Hightower to come back for one year. And then figure out why a high school QB/top guy in the recruiting class gets so much more (potentially, if they do everything they need to do) over a 4 to 5 year period.

Farrell is just wrong. We were paying Rashada $500K in high school ALONE, and yet Farrell is acting like nobody gets more than $2 million over 4 years, because he had one source tell him that.

OK...
Unless you've actually seen an executed contract then I'm not sure how you can so definitively declare any amount to be accurate or inaccurate.

My guesstimate is the reported numbers are 50% too high.

I've actually seen a contract, just days before it was executed.
So give us some edited details.

Most of the LW deals seemed to be $25-50k per year for good young players and $50-100k for starters (excluding TVD). I'd imagine "free agents" like Messidor and Stevenson probably got more.

The rumors on Cormani were $250-350k per year and he "asked" for $500k which was grudgingly agreed to (assuming by combo of LW plus others).

Based upon these numbers it would seem illogical that a middle of the Elite11 QB crowd would be commanding more than $1M per year (let alone $3M+) and someone like Emory would be getting 1/10 or less.

Last edited:
What is the true NIL number that Kansas State basketball xsfer Nigel Pack got based on enrolling at UM? $800K was mentioned iirc.

Advertisement

Most of the LW deals seemed to be $25-50k per year for good young players and $50-100k for starters (excluding TVD). I'd imagine "free agents" like Messidor and Stevenson probably got more.

The rumors on Cormani were $250-350k per year and he "asked" for $500k which was grudgingly agreed to (assuming by combo of LW plus others).

Based upon these numbers it would seem illogical that a middle of the Elite11 QB crowd would be commanding more than $1M per year and someone like Emory would be getting 1/10 or less.

I've previously provided details.

I don't know where you are getting your numbers from. On3? ****, the one LW basketball deal that was publicly disclosed was for $800K plus a car, and that was for a transfer and 2 years.

The numbers are higher than what you have cited. That doesn't mean they are all 13M, but they aren't all 5 figures either.

And, as I have stated before, the "big" numbers that circulate in the media are usually the "max" numbers, meaning a player COULD earn up to that amount. The contracts usually have a mix of some guaranteed money and some potential "if you do everything and the contract lasts 4-5 years" money.

Last edited:
I've previously provided details.

I don't know where you are getting your numbers from. On3? ****, the one LW basketball deal that was publicly disclosed was for $800K plus a car, and that was for a transfer and 2 years.

The numbers are higher than what you have cited. That doesn't mean they are all 13M, but they aren't all 5 figures either.

And, as I have stated before, the "big" numbers that circulate in the media are usually the "max" numbers, meaning a player COULD earn up to that amount. The contracts usually have a mix of some guaranteed money and some potential "if you do everything and the contract lasts 4-5 years" money.

The numbers being thrown around are monopoly money and VERY likely to be 50%+ exaggerations.

Most guys got $25-50k from LifeWallet, another $5k from the MMA guys' collective and probably another $10-25k from "other" sources.

Last edited:

The numbers being thrown around are monopoly money and VERY likely to be 50%+ exaggerations.

Most guys got $25-50k from LifeWallet, another $5k from the MMA guys' collective and probably another $10-25k from "other" sources.

This is the sad part where a poster provides a link and acts like he knows something because he has a link.

How can I argue with articles? I certainly know nothing.

But, hey, thanks for a listing of all the players who were already enrolled at UM...except for one outlier...hmmm, I wonder what was different and what separated Norchad Omier's total NIL deal from everyone else on the list...

If only I could put my finger on it...

Advertisement
One thing that should be considered outside of us having a good laugh at UF. I am hoping this reels kids in a bit in regards to NIL and Rashada is the poster child of the kid that flew too close to the sun and got burned.
100% Icarus story right here man. I thought of the same thing.

Based upon these numbers it would seem illogical that a middle of the Elite11 QB crowd would be commanding more than $1M per year (let alone $3M+) and someone like Emory would be getting 1/10 or less.
It seems logical that you don’t know the difference between supply and demand

Most guys are not all guys you’re really stretching here. Just think of the NFL qb makes $45 million that’s not most players that get league minimum for a couple years and that’s it for their career.

Without enrolling in the next 5 days, Rashada is guaranteed to sit for at least one year, barring injuries to guys ahead of him.

He needs to gain weight, he needs refinement, and it really doesn't matter what he wants, he is already imperiling HIS BEST CHANCE TO START AS A TRUE FRESHMAN (Florida) for more money. He had a wide-open depth chart in Hogtown.

That's all. Nothing personal. I just don't think Shedeur is some huge roadblock, at least the way that some people keep talking about it.
You think Deion would start anyone over his kid or am I missing a different point?

Advertisement
You think Deion would start anyone over his kid or am I missing a different point?

I don't think so for this year. And maybe there's some crap he could get away with at Jackson State.

But I think that if he had a Year 2 Rashada outplaying Shedeur in practice, his media honeymoon would come to a crashing halt if he kept Rashada on the bench.

That's all. People are acting like "Shedeur" is some permanent and immovable barrier to Deion recruiting Rashada, and I just don't think that's true. And I think we all know that Deion will say whatever it takes to recruit a player. Whether his promises are true or not is a different issue.

I don't think so for this year. And maybe there's some crap he could get away with at Jackson State.

But I think that if he had a Year 2 Rashada outplaying Shedeur in practice, his media honeymoon would come to a crashing halt if he kept Rashada on the bench.

That's all. People are acting like "Shedeur" is some permanent and immovable barrier to Deion recruiting Rashada, and I just don't think that's true. And I think we all know that Deion will say whatever it takes to recruit a player. Whether his promises are true or not is a different issue.
I think he’d recruit him and Rashada would sit til Shadeur graduated but that’s just my 100% gut feeling.

Advertisement
This is the sad part where a poster provides a link and acts like he knows something because he has a link.

But, hey, thanks for a listing of all the players who were already enrolled at UM...except for one outlier...hmmm, I wonder what was different and what separated Norchad Omier's total NIL deal from everyone else on the list...

I now remember why I had you on ignore. All mouth and no substance.

The article shows LifeWallets announced deals/amounts up to April 2022. Not sure what is at all controversial about that information.

Word of advice; dude u’re replying to is a hack, he’s not worth ur time.

Some ppl can’t accept when they r wrong when confronted by logic, tangible evidence or both. U saw the back & forth I had w/ him in the original stadium thread, showing him where & y SC wanted the operational mgmt control of The Coliseum. Showed him the revenue/financial statements from SC’s Controller Audits from the Coliseum. Showed him the partnership w/ the County, & the revenue each party receives from non-SC events. Showed him the article where the AD stated it was needed to generate another “revenue” stream, & dude said we were all wrong, including SC. Lol.

Don’t waste ur time on him; he’s either a troll, a bytch, or both. I choose the latter.

Lol always lurking ready to pounce

BDDCDBD9-AAF7-4BBB-A4C1-5D34A86A0557.jpeg

Advertisement
Back