Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
High Pitch Erik
Wendy the Re-Re-Re...
Beetlejuice
Medicated Pete
Bobo
Tan Mom
Crazy (Angry) Alice
Bigfoot
Asian Pete
Jeff the Drunk
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
Blue Iris
Nicole Bass
Eric the Midget
Fred the Elephant Boy
Riley Martin

They need to add:

Crackhead Bob
Gary the Re-Re-Re
Underdog Lady
John the Stutterer
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Joey Boots
Mark the Bagger
Sour Shoes
No one has made me laugh harder than Bigfoot. I mean, he literally had me in tears. Add Artie to the mix with Bigfoot and it’s gold.

So Rashada turned down millions of real dollars from UM to receive nothing from UF?
Somewhere an agent needs to lose a job and anyone else who recommended the flip needs to be cut out of Rashada’s life.

I know you guys get ****ed at me for arguing that parents need to be removed from some of these young people’s decision making but I have seen parents ruin kids over and over again in sports. And most of the time it is when the young person is a high school or college star and the parents want something for themselves, while pretending to be all about their kid. **** opportunists.

Advertisement
So Rashada turned down millions of real dollars from UM to receive nothing from UF?
Somewhere an agent needs to lose a job and anyone else who recommended the flip needs to be cut out of Rashada’s life.

I know you guys get ****ed at me for arguing that parents need to be removed from some of these young people’s decision making but I have seen parents ruin kids over and over again in sports. And most of the time it is when the young person is a high school or college star and the parents want something for themselves, while pretending to be all about their kid. **** opportunists.
That's tough to ask a kid that's 17 to handle that stuff by himself. I can understand your side of it, just have to hope adults guide their kids as best as possible. Maybe they should implement something like they have in the NFL when they get drafted to help with business decisions.

Advertisement

Yup.

Keep in mind, the Rashadas fired the GOOD agent who was honest about the Gaytor Collective being a sham.

And they hired some guy who took a bunch of IOUs as "payment".

I realize that all this NIL stuff is new, and I'll maintain a portion of empathy/sympathy for what is happening...but for the most part, the Rashadas have no one to blame but themselves and their greed.

And I'm not against "getting the best deal". But they had the best REAL deal signed and in their pocket. And they continued to shop it, even after signing it, right from the day that they signed it.

So they traded the bird-in-hand for two in the bush, which promptly flew away...

Advertisement
1674013350108.png

Almost feel bad for him, turning down multi million dollar deal here just to get low balled and played at UF and end up with nothing like you said. I see why someone is gonna get sued. All he had to do was look at TVDs ride and know we take care of our QBs so I don't know who got in his to tell him to flip

Advertisement
Back