Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

My theory is that he was advised to still sign by his attorneys/advisors even though UF tried to terminate a fully executed agreement. If you are going to claim the other side breached a contract and you intend to pursue damages, one could say it's best to perform and follow through on your end so the breach is entirely one-sided. Why allow them to even try to pretend you didn't intend to enroll and have to defend that for a second? It puts even more pressure on UF. I really don't see the downside for JR. He knows they have to release him if that's what he wants. Right now he's still their signee and still their problem. He has more leverage this way, interestingly.
Would need to know why the GC elected to terminate the NIL deal two weeks before ESD. Financial problems? The Rashads wanting to renegotiate a signed deal? What in the agreement would allow the GC to terminate the deal? Maybe we’ll never know.

Rashada has leverage to force his release, but why sign in the first place? He could have de-committed from UF, reopen his recruitment, and work on a new NIL deals elsewhere. He would have found buyers. All while keeping the dirty laundry private.

But, that’s his, the GC, and UF’s soap opera.

Advertisement
I feel like this scene here in the Godfather 2 is basically the Gator Collective and Gator Guard having a conversation about Rashada… of course they mention Miami but Roth is basically Ruiz lol. I wish we could subtitle it

Would need to know why the GC elected to terminate the NIL deal two weeks before ESD. Financial problems? The Rashads wanting to renegotiate a signed deal? What in the agreement would allow the GC to terminate the deal? Maybe we’ll never know.

Rashada has leverage to force his release, but why sign in the first place? He could have de-committed from UF, reopen his recruitment, and work on a new NIL deals elsewhere. He would have found buyers. All while keeping the dirty laundry private.

Who knows what's real and what isn't, but...

The scuttlebutt is that the GC signed a crazy deal and then the GG refused to fund it. So that's the supposed "why" as far as termination goes.

Why sign? Because if his deal was truly for $13M (or anywhere near it) it's WAY more than he could possibly get anywhere else.

Anyway, best soap opera ever.

Who knows what's real and what isn't, but...

The scuttlebutt is that the GC signed a crazy deal and then the GG refused to fund it. So that's the supposed "why" as far as termination goes.

Why sign? Because if his deal was truly for $13M (or anywhere near it) it's WAY more than he could possibly get anywhere else.

Anyway, best soap opera ever.
Thanks. You make good points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe because of arrogance.
Somehow, Martell has become involved.

1673934086812.jpeg

Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for playing games.

DBC is our very own wack pack. Tell me he wouldnt fit in perfectly.

Stern Show on Twitter: Who is your pick for greatest Wack Packer of all  time? Call in right now to today's #WrapUpShow and tune into Howard101 ☎️  888-783-7610 https://t.co/D85Yk0Z6xz / Twitter's #WrapUpShow and tune into Howard101 ☎️  888-783-7610 https://t.co/D85Yk0Z6xz / Twitter

High Pitch Erik
Wendy the Re-Re-Re...
Beetlejuice
Medicated Pete
Bobo
Tan Mom
Crazy (Angry) Alice
Bigfoot
Asian Pete
Jeff the Drunk
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
Blue Iris
Nicole Bass
Eric the Midget
Fred the Elephant Boy
Riley Martin

They need to add:

Crackhead Bob
Gary the Re-Re-Re
Underdog Lady
John the Stutterer
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Joey Boots
Mark the Bagger
Sour Shoes

Advertisement

idk whats true with the NIL stuff but Mike RYan said that basically it was a 2 plus 2 deal. he also said rashada returned everything (NIL) to UM following the decommitment. i think its UF didnt have the money to write that check. either way, we wont know anything factual unless it becomes a lawsuit.

Advertisement
High Pitch Erik
Wendy the Re-Re-Re...
Beetlejuice
Medicated Pete
Bobo
Tan Mom
Crazy (Angry) Alice
Bigfoot
Asian Pete
Jeff the Drunk
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
Blue Iris
Nicole Bass
Eric the Midget
Fred the Elephant Boy
Riley Martin

They need to add:

Crackhead Bob
Gary the Re-Re-Re
Underdog Lady
John the Stutterer
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Joey Boots
Mark the Bagger
Sour Shoes
Bobo and Joey Boots aren’t Wack Pack.

Also, Fred the Elephant Boy died last month. Sad. They are dropping so fast.

Bobo and Joey Boots aren’t Wack Pack.

Also, Fred the Elephant Boy died last month. Sad. They are dropping so fast.

Look, Bobo was in the picture, so that wasn't my decision.

As for Joey Boots, he may not have been WP originally, but his later life earned it for him.

Advertisement
Back