Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for playing games.
All of this. Especially that last part. Honestly, I liked the Moore kid more, anyways. Reshada may end up a pro bowler one day and make me eat those words, but as a prospect, I think the other kid is just better. I think Emory is gonna make a few people on these boards change their minds about him as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What kind of an ******* "Real Caniac" fake-Miami-fan sits around amplifying baseless speculation about Miami's NIL program, while giving a based-on-nothing PROJECTION of what Deion will do at Colorado?

I swear to Christ, some of our fake-Miami-fans are THE WORST Deion ****suckers I've ever seen.
He’s a UF fan whose life is so shltty he made an account pretending to be a Miami fan.

Advertisement
So I assume the question is now whether Florida releases him from LOI or not, right??? That's assuming Rashada wants to be released and isn't trying to work it out somehow???... I'm kinda glad I'm outa the loop on this stuff.... LOL

Yes.

If he gets a release, he can talk to other schools, and you might expect competitive bids to emerge and drive the price again.

He could ALWAYS just re-sign an LOI with Florida in two weeks, but we shall see...

Yep I almost spit my coffee out seeing that this morning!

Actually, the proper spelling should be "welsh", as the term is supposed to be a nationality-based insult, like "Indian-giving"...

1673878222098.jpeg

1673878231341.jpeg

Advertisement
Yes.

If he gets a release, he can talk to other schools, and you might expect competitive bids to emerge and drive the price again.

He could ALWAYS just re-sign an LOI with Florida in two weeks, but we shall see...
They have to release him unless they are morons. His legal team will show a close nexus between the GC and the school and then what - they didn’t honor the agreement and then they’re preventing him from recouping his losses by limiting his market???

I think blocking schools was eliminated, but not sure about releases from LOIs. UF could force Rashada to use the portal and his one shot at immediate eligibility. Would be an ugly public move that could negatively impact future recruiting. Maybe.
Correct. Students no longer need permission from their current university to contact any school once they’re in the portal.

If UF chooses not to release Jaden it’s a very, very slippery slope (and it appears it’s already there).

The ramifications of making him show up/enroll and then hit the portal using his 1-time free transfer could set them back multiple years with other recuits.

Players are watching the situation closely.

Advertisement
Correct. Students no longer need permission from their current university to contact any school once they’re in the portal.

If UF chooses not to release Jaden it’s a very, very slippery slope (and it appears it’s already there).

The ramifications of making him show up/enroll and then hit the portal using his 1-time free transfer could set them back multiple years with other recuits.

Players are watching the situation closely.

You can't "block schools" on a transfer.

But "voluntarily releasing a person from his contractual LOI" is different. I think that Florida could still request stipulations. Not sure that a court would uphold that ("public policy"), but I also don't think the Rashadas want to waste time litigating.

Advertisement
They have to release him unless they are morons. His legal team will show a close nexus between the GC and the school and then what - they didn’t honor the agreement and then they’re preventing him from recouping his losses by limiting his market???
Do we know the full details as to why GC terminated their agreement with Rashada? I assume the contract had termination clauses.

Advertisement
Back