Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

1st off....the Orlando Sentinel is a Rag (just like Orlando) and the D*ckhead midget who wrote it is a UF Alumn Mike Bianchi. Nobody listens to his dumbazz. Dude is the definition of a Douchebag, and a MAJOR Cane Hater.
My asking wasn't so much about the article but whether there was any info on what Rashada proposed....
I just figured I'd try to read it but it wouldn't let me...
But... No I don't pay to much mind to what most sites like that offer... They and sites alike stopped reporting worthwhile news years ago... I get that..

Advertisement
It's asking for a subscription to read....
Wasn't Jaden supposed to give some kind of ultimatum during the weekend on whether he would stay or leave Florida??? I remember hearing something about it..... Has anything happened with that??? If you know...
Highlights:
- Rashada offered $13MM NIL deal via Gheyter Collective (GC)*
- GC "leaders" made deal without having actually secured funds from Big Daddy Boosters*
- Big Daddy Boosters said, "Are you fuqtarded? We are not paying this."*,**
- Rashadas said we outie and refused Early Enrollment

3ohzdMvc1w2VlFOpRC (2).gif

** rhetorical question obviously

Highlights:
- GC "leaders" made deal without having actually secured funds from Big Daddy Boosters*

View attachment 224866
Ok.. gotcha...

Highlights:

View attachment 224866
I don’t really care about the soap opera specifics but does anyone else find the name Big Daddy Boosters really funny?

Advertisement
IF true, insanity.

I offered McClain 14.657 mil but I think he was on to me.

Killing the sport…if they were going this route could have done something for all athletes at each level.

Don’t care about him or Rashada. Can’t wait for Sanders to crash and burn

It's asking for a subscription to read....
Wasn't Jaden supposed to give some kind of ultimatum during the weekend on whether he would stay or leave Florida??? I remember hearing something about it..... Has anything happened with that??? If you know...
Put a . right after the .com and before the / so it looks like .com./sports.... You will be able to read the article if you want to

Advertisement
Cliff Notes:

Gaytor NIL writing bad checks and it’s hilariously great
Not even writing bad checks ... they (the Gator Collective) sent a "termination letter" telling Rashada that they were terminating the mutually executed NIL agreement. Failed to meet the terms of the agreement. Basis for litigation if it is all fact. Who knows. One party surfaced yesterday claiming that the deal included an up front payment of $1 million and Rashadas wanted it bumped to $3 million. Lot of "claims" being thrown around.

Not even writing bad checks ... they (the Gator Collective) sent a "termination letter" telling Rashada that they were terminating the mutually executed NIL agreement. Failed to meet the terms of the agreement. Basis for litigation if it is all fact. Who knows. One party surfaced yesterday claiming that the deal included an up front payment of $1 million and Rashadas wanted it bumped to $3 million. Lot of "claims" being thrown around.
I really want this to go to court, it’d be funny asf and the NCAA can’t do a **** thing abt it

Advertisement

Lol.

This is amazing -I’m loving all this

Gotta believe that Florida will restrict him from going to Miami or fsu when they release him from his NLI
Supposedly trying but I don’t think they have much leverage. That said, if Miami and FSU don’t want him then it’s not a problem. Supposedly they are trying to restrict him from the SEC as well. Pretty sure I’ve seen this on 247 - probably on the gator board. You’re on there. Has the Canes board brought much up on this?

Advertisement
Supposedly trying but I don’t think they have much leverage. That said, if Miami and FSU don’t want him then it’s not a problem. Supposedly they are trying to restrict him from the SEC as well. Pretty sure I’ve seen this on 247 - probably on the gator board. You’re on there. Has the Canes board brought much up on this?

I asked this before..didn’t the ncaa stop all the blocking of schools

I’m not sure, I had 247 for 1 recruiting season a few years back (think richts first full season) but haven’t been on since then. I got all I need from 247 in gator tears thread lmao

Definitely interested to see how the Rashada saga turns out, only place I’ve heard anywhere on twitter is Arizona state potentially for him but who knows

Advertisement
Back