Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I’m not sure, I had 247 for 1 recruiting season a few years back (think richts first full season) but haven’t been on since then. I got all I need from 247 in gator tears thread lmao

Definitely interested to see how the Rashada saga turns out, only place I’ve heard anywhere on twitter is Arizona state potentially for him but who knows
Dillingham went there from Oregon as the HC

Advertisement
I don’t know. They shouldn’t allow it in a situation like this where he just signed.
I think blocking schools was eliminated, but not sure about releases from LOIs. UF could force Rashada to use the portal and his one shot at immediate eligibility. Would be an ugly public move that could negatively impact future recruiting. Maybe.

Dillingham went there from Oregon as the HC
Yeah that seems to make the most sense but I’m sure Rashada is getting a lot of calls from mid tier programs now.

Who knows what his NIL market value actually was but he’s got less leverage now due to the negative publicity surrounding him imo so i think some schools might shoot their shot again .

Easy for some to bash the kid but I don’t blame him one bit for flipping to Florida as clearly he was promised a ton of money. If there’s any chance we can get him back I’m sure Mario’s on top of it. Especially since we have 10 days until the last day to register. If he’s released before then I’d say it’s fair game

Yeah that seems to make the most sense but I’m sure Rashada is getting a lot of calls from mid tier programs now.

Who knows what his NIL market value actually was but he’s got less leverage now due to the negative publicity surrounding him imo so i think some schools might shoot their shot again .

Easy for some to bash the kid but I don’t blame him one bit for flipping to Florida as clearly he was promised a ton of money. If there’s any chance we can get him back I’m sure Mario’s on top of it. Especially since we have 10 days until the last day to register. If he’s released before then I’d say it’s fair game
It’s seems like we’re not interested. Cribby had mentioned after he flipped - my interpretation - that there was some sense of relief that the recruitment was over.

An athlete can no longer be recruited once a NLI has been signed. Any contact would be tampering. Of course, back channel chatter happens. Technically, Rashada would need to be released by UF.

He never should have signed with UF on 12/21 once the GC notified him on 12/7 they where terminating the deal. Now he has nowhere to go unless released, and even then I assume most top programs signed other QBs. He’s NorCal guy. USC and UCLA signed elite QBs, Oregon and Washington have starters returning. Oregon State signed DJ from Clemson.

Is he gonna get $11M at Cal, Stanford, Arizona or ASU? Washington State?

His deal was a lot of money but his family got greedy.

Short-term thinking.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Mario ain't taking his *** back...only a fool would remotely believe that.

An athlete can no longer be recruited once a NLI has been signed. Any contact would be tampering. Of course, back channel chatter happens. Technically, Rashada would need to be released by UF.

He never should have signed with UF on 12/21 once the GC notified him on 12/7 they where terminating the deal. Now he has nowhere to go unless released, and even then I assume most top programs signed other QBs. He’s NorCal guy. USC and UCLA signed elite QBs, Oregon and Washington have starters returning. Oregon State signed DJ from Clemson.

Is he gonna get $11M at Cal, Stanford, Arizona or ASU? Washington State?

His deal was a lot of money but his family got greedy.

Short-term thinking.
Short term thinking could be a little harsh. I mean, they are very likely thinking, “this is our shot, if Jaden doesn’t become a top round draft pick, this IS our first round money. Let’s get as much guaranteed and up front as possible”
Just a thought. But as usual more money isn’t usually the best option in the end.

Regardless of what people here want, is there any word as to whether Miami is a contender for Rashada now? Is Mario still interested. Or has that door been closed?

slamming-door-shutting-door.gif

Maybe, I thought that was just with the portal but I’m unsure

But this tweet from Ruiz doesn’t seem so rosy about the idea of Rashada coming back

What kind of an ******* "Real Caniac" fake-Miami-fan sits around amplifying baseless speculation about Miami's NIL program, while giving a based-on-nothing PROJECTION of what Deion will do at Colorado?

I swear to Christ, some of our fake-Miami-fans are THE WORST Deion ****suckers I've ever seen.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he IS coming to UF, all I will say is that (and this is from someone who doesn’t believe he will end up at UF) this is only for early enrollment.

Just because he wont be an EE, doesn’t mean things can’t get worked out and he ends up at UF in the summer.

Agreed. This gives the Gaytors an extra five months to hold car washes and candy bar sales.

What kind of an ******* "Real Caniac" fake-Miami-fan sits around amplifying baseless speculation about Miami's NIL program, while giving a based-on-nothing PROJECTION of what Deion will do at Colorado?

I swear to Christ, some of our fake-Miami-fans are THE WORST Deion ****suckers I've ever seen.
“Deionistas” is more polite

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I assume the question is now whether Florida releases him from LOI or not, right??? That's assuming Rashada wants to be released and isn't trying to work it out somehow???... I'm kinda glad I'm outa the loop on this stuff.... LOL

Advertisement
Back