Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I’m not saying he IS coming to UF, all I will say is that (and this is from someone who doesn’t believe he will end up at UF) this is only for early enrollment.

Just because he wont be an EE, doesn’t mean things can’t get worked out and he ends up at UF in the summer.
Makes perfect sense. See what’s out there first. Trust might be broken here but that can be patched up if Florida ends up his best option. We all know Florida needs him, given the shape of their QB room.

Advertisement
The thing with Deion is he ushered in a new level of talent and athleticism, mixed with his persona and showboating he captivated people just like we did the 80’s

He was an elite playmaker more than anything, he was a really good cb but several others that came after would probably fit the bill for being a “better true corner”

But with the ball in his hands for a defender he was ed reed level

I’m not saying he IS coming to UF, all I will say is that (and this is from someone who doesn’t believe he will end up at UF) this is only for early enrollment.

Just because he wont be an EE, doesn’t mean things can’t get worked out and he ends up at UF in the summer.
Just like the situation we have with Gattis, sometimes things just get to the point where you have to part ways regardless of anything else. Even if you have a plan to "fix things", perception, momentum, feelings, sentiment etc are broken and will be too much to overcome. Gators and Rashada need to move on and start fresh

1673721463900.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
That kind of sounds like he just doesn't want to be here ... keep asking for stuff until they finally say no!
That's high school recruiting for you. Most of the top players are bought and don't want to go where they are going. If you are going to sign one of those guys he needs to at least be worth it and be all about business on the field, idk if McClain is that

I, and several other Canesinsight Posters who I was sitting with saw he wasn't as advertised at the Under Armour game.
Yep. And this dumb *** even if he follows through and enrolls at UF will learn real fast the true nature of the UF fan base.

Once they realize their savior QB of the future that they ‘stole’ from Miami is actually a dud, they will run him to the portal real fast.

I will have no sympathy for this kid.

Advertisement

What is the broken *** gators collective going to pay for marriage counseling?

Advertisement
Well, the Gaytah believed him:
Rashada denied those reports, saying on social media, “Any report regarding my commitment to the University of Miami is false unless I was interviewed directly. All reports of my decision involving a NIL deal {are} inaccurate. I would never make a life/career choice for any monetary value."
If they say it's not about the money.....

IF true, insanity.

It's asking for a subscription to read....
Wasn't Jaden supposed to give some kind of ultimatum during the weekend on whether he would stay or leave Florida??? I remember hearing something about it..... Has anything happened with that??? If you know...

It's asking for a subscription to read....
Wasn't Jaden supposed to give some kind of ultimatum during the weekend on whether he would stay or leave Florida??? I remember hearing something about it..... Has anything happened with that??? If you know...
1st off....the Orlando Sentinel is a Rag (just like Orlando) and the D*ckhead midget who wrote it is a UF Alumn Mike Bianchi. Nobody listens to his dumbazz. Dude is the definition of a Douchebag, and a MAJOR Cane Hater.

Advertisement
Back