Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Regardless of what people here want, is there any word as to whether Miami is a contender for Rashada now? Is Mario still interested. Or has that door been closed?

Advertisement
I have no idea what the final NIL money is going to be for Rashada and who is going to pay it, but at this point his worth is substantially reduced. UF and his handlers cost him a sheitload of money. I don’t see any major college program taking this on unless they are extremely desperate for a QB. Watch Saban come in and get this kid for pennies on the dollar.

Imma tell u Why it is a Rashada issue:

B/c he & his family shouldn’t have been in this predicament in the 1st place.

Before he committed to us, ppl like myself, & @Gocanes1990 were dropping tidbits as to his infrastructure. I caught wind of what was what b/c he’s from a small area in the Bay in which I know hella ppl. It’s been stated numerous times again, BEFORE, he committed to us how tricky he was.

I had a personal convo w/ @LeedsCane in which I specifically told her I don’t like his demeanor & I don’t trust his word, not b/c of him, but b/c of those looking for a come up from him.

At the Elite Camp here in Manhattan Beach, reports came out that he didn’t look as advertised; in fact, Emory looked on par. I verified this w/ ppl who were in attendance. Regardless, he was a Cane & u roll w/ ur QB. However, privately, we all knew he was shaky to stay committed b/c his camp used us to shop for a higher deal. We could’ve went 9-4 this yr, & it wouldn’t have made a difference. In essence, he was never fully committed to us.

So, excuse me if I don’t shed a tear that he & his camp got played for playing games.
I, and several other Canesinsight Posters who I was sitting with saw he wasn't as advertised at the Under Armour game.

Last edited:
I have no idea what the final NIL money is going to be for Rashada and who is going to pay it, but at this point his worth is substantially reduced. UF and his handlers cost him a sheitload of money. I don’t see any major college program taking this on unless they are extremely desperate for a QB. Watch Saban come in and get this kid for pennies on the dollar.
I would assume they still want him.
But they don’t want the team around him.
Be it his dad or whoever is in charge, they might not be patient to have him him sit even one season thus making this spectacle a recurrent theme.

Whoever takes him better plan on making him qb1 the minute he steps foot on campus and also insure he starts game one.
I’m sore that will do wonders in the locker room.

If you even think about benching him for anything other than an injury then pops is gonna start looking for options.

Be it his dad or whoever is in charge, they might not be patient to have him him sit even one season thus making this spectacle a recurrent theme.

Whoever takes him better plan on making him qb1 the minute he steps foot on campus and also insure he starts game one.

If you even think about benching him for anything other than an injury then pops is gonna start looking for options.
Why would Rashada want to even consider staying with UF unless they come through with a major revised NIL? Appears to be clear that Rashada and the Gator Collective mutually executed a NIL agreement and then the Collective attempted to TERMINATE the agreement and failed to make the initial payment stipulated in the agreement. Rashada did nothing wrong (other than flip from UM for a crazy $$ figure). The Gator Collective appears to be the entity that is liable and potentially subject to serious litigation. The Collective has no funds ... it is an agency that basically brokers deals and it appears as though in this case the Gator Guard (Hugh Hathcock) either backed out on his pledge to fund the NIL or never agreed in the first place and Eddie Rojas (CEO of the Gator Collective) negotiated and executed the NIL contract prior to having a funds commitment. Bottom line UF is now a laughing stock and no longer has an NIL program operating until this mess is cleared up.

Advertisement
Regardless of what people here want, is there any word as to whether Miami is a contender for Rashada now? Is Mario still interested. Or has that door been closed?
Gotta believe that Florida will restrict him from going to Miami or fsu when they release him from his NLI

Zero interest

As I posted in **** Tears…If this ain’t Karma biting him and his scheming entourage in the *** I don’t know what is….She is a ***** when she wants to be.

Advertisement
Gotta believe that Florida will restrict him from going to Miami or fsu when they release him from his NLI
They will not be able to. UF / Gator Collective messed this thing up so bad UF simply wants it to go away. If they try and restrict him in any way after totally ******** him over with a bogus NIL deal the Rashadas can always go the litigation route and then it will get REAL messy. The Collective will be basically shut down for the time litigation is proceeding and a LOT of dirty laundry will be aired ... including WHO knew what, when .... which can lead to "play for pay" allegations and NCAA action. They either resolve their differences and he enrolls or they just let him go.

Maybe, I thought that was just with the portal but I’m unsure

But this tweet from Ruiz doesn’t seem so rosy about the idea of Rashada coming back

I’m Not sure but I thought I saw where the NCAA had stopped that for fear of lawsuits ….I’m old and I’m probably imagining things again but I thought I’d seen that some time back but I probably just mis-remembered……😜

I get that he doesn't want to lose the leverage of being able to transfer free in the future, but at this point Rashada should sign the LOI and 60 seconds later enter the transfer portal so all of his options are available.

I'm curious if Florida would play hardball sans this and try to put the same sort of restrictions on Jaden that Randy Shannon put on Marve when he wanted to transfer.

Advertisement
I get that he doesn't want to lose the leverage of being able to transfer free in the future, but at this point Rashada should sign the LOI and 60 seconds later enter the transfer portal so all of his options are available.

I'm curious if Florida would play hardball sans this and try to put the same sort of restrictions on Jaden that Randy Shannon put on Marve when he wanted to transfer.
UF play hardball?". Their collective just failed to comply with the terms of a mutually executed NIL contract, if any of the allegations floating around are correct. Unless the Rashadas at the last minute requested MORE up front than agreed to in the executed agreement. If the collective DID fail to honor the contract then the Rashadas have basis for litigation. UF doesn't have any grounds "to play hardball" if that is the case. Last thing UF wants is litigation that totally shuts down their ONLY NIL source. Their recruiting will come to a standstill.

Why would Rashada want to even consider staying with UF unless they come through with a major revised NIL? Appears to be clear that Rashada and the Gator Collective mutually executed a NIL agreement and then the Collective attempted to TERMINATE the agreement and failed to make the initial payment stipulated in the agreement. Rashada did nothing wrong (other than flip from UM for a crazy $$ figure). The Gator Collective appears to be the entity that is liable and potentially subject to serious litigation. The Collective has no funds ... it is an agency that basically brokers deals and it appears as though in this case the Gator Guard (Hugh Hathcock) either backed out on his pledge to fund the NIL or never agreed in the first place and Eddie Rojas (CEO of the Gator Collective) negotiated and executed the NIL contract prior to having a funds commitment. Bottom line UF is now a laughing stock and no longer has an NIL program operating until this mess is cleared up.
I meant Miami wanting him.

Advertisement
$13 million? For a high-school kid that's proven nothing?? This **** is starting to get ridiculous. And with amounts like this going public, it's going to cause resentment in the locker room and destroy team chemistry.

Last edited:
I’m not saying he IS coming to UF, all I will say is that (and this is from someone who doesn’t believe he will end up at UF) this is only for early enrollment.

Just because he wont be an EE, doesn’t mean things can’t get worked out and he ends up at UF in the summer.

Advertisement
Back