Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Donno just said that the Gaytors will agree to release him as long as he doesn't go to an SEC school or a FL school. In that case, I hope Prime gets him, just for the entertainment value.
I would like to know how they expect to enforce that. He’s either released or he is not. I don’t think UF can ever enforce that agreement.

Advertisement
There's no requirement to play Rashada at Colorado this year.

Shadeur will be playing his third year. And we all know that if your last name is "Sanders", you don't graduate, and you go into the draft as fast as you possibly can.
Is Sanders son good enough to get drafted?
I’ve never seen him play so I have no idea, is he any good?

That's not why there are character issues.

The character issues have more to do with AGREEING to one NIL deal and then IMMEDIATELY shopping it to other schools to beat the number. If the Rashadas were unhappy with the LW NIL deal, they could have waited for a better offer. And let's not act like Florida raised its offer to the Rashadas until MONTHS LATER when they were desperate for some recruiting traction and momentum.

Miami had awareness that the shopping was happening, which is why we were not surprised or upset when the flip happened (though some of our fans were).
So by simply conducting busines he clearly has character issues? I disagree. Nobody knows if he “shopped” it or if UF approached him, and it doesn’t really matter to be honest. You’re a recruit with a desperate school looking to pay you 13 Mil more than you’re worth, and you have one crack at this, do your thing. If I had a 13 Mil deal lined up with UF, and a week later got a 13.1 Mil NIL deal set up with Florida Atlantic University, I’d tell UF to match it or suck it. Business is business, don’t take it so personal.

I’m curious how this plays out. Colorado won’t be more talented than every team on their schedule, even with the guys Deon is bringing in. It’s a huge step up in competition too.

Advertisement
So by simply conducting busines he clearly has character issues? I disagree. Nobody knows if he “shopped” it or if UF approached him, and it doesn’t really matter to be honest. You’re a recruit with a desperate school looking to pay you 13 Mil more than you’re worth, and you have one crack at this, do your thing. If I had a 13 Mil deal lined up with UF, and a week later got a 13.1 Mil NIL deal set up with Florida Atlantic University, I’d tell UF to match it or suck it. Business is business, don’t take it so personal.
Taking a ridiculous offer ($13M) from a school that is known to have a messed up NIL program that could likely not come thru = bad business. Doesn't mean he's a bad kid, but certainly not the smartest and/or has people around him giving him bad advice.

It will be interesting to see where Rashada lands. Correct me if Im wrong but national signing day (not early signing day) is the first Wednesday in February, yes? Given that, signing day is February 1st. That's 2.5 weeks away. That tells me his best chance will be with a school that he's already done an OV at. That list is:

UF
UM
LSU
Ole Miss
LSU

Excluding UF and (likely) UM, that leaves LSU, Ole Miss and TAMU.

LSU signed a 4 star QB from Louisiana.
Ole Miss has not signed a QB to the 2023 class.
TAMU signed a low 4 star QB from Tennessee.

Advertisement
For those that missed it in gator tears…. Program alert

7B1BA089-F64E-409F-9CF9-215E667511AD.jpeg

It will be interesting to see where Rashada lands. Correct me if Im wrong but national signing day (not early signing day) is the first Wednesday in February, yes? Given that, signing day is February 1st. That's 2.5 weeks away. That tells me his best chance will be with a school that he's already done an OV at. That list is:

UF
UM
LSU
Ole Miss
LSU

Excluding UF and (likely) UM, that leaves LSU, Ole Miss and TAMU.

LSU signed a 4 star QB from Louisiana.
Ole Miss has not signed a QB to the 2023 class.
TAMU signed a low 4 star QB from Tennessee.
Agreed though just by watching us navigate some of those “official visit” restrictions it will be interesting to see if he visits anywhere else last minute “unofficially” in heavy air quotes

Advertisement
you live under a rock?
Please. Anything you are referring to is rumor. If it weren’t, the NCAA would be all over it. This is not the same as normal employment. This is a position were people risk their physical well being in the hopes of going to the NFL. A QB bowing out of multiple commitments is a red flag.

If you think Jaden Rashada was getting thirteen million American dollars to go to the gator, please kindy and simply "like" this post, so I can put you on ignore.

Thanks, and have a great afternoon.
If any poster thinks Miami offered him 9 million please get to the social security office asap and try to get a check started , because you‘re mentally challenged.

I've watched about a half-dozen JSU games since Coach Prime and his sons arrived.

Shedeur is a legit P-5 talent and would been a steal for FAU, where I think (??) he initially committed.

Accurate, throws a catchable ball, can move around the pocket and run if necessary. Really calm demeanor, too. Never looks rattled.

That being said, it's obviously a massive jump from the SWAC to the Pac-12. And he's going from a program with the best roster in its league to one with very likely the worst. Plus a new coaching staff that has to get acclimated. There are going to some major bumps and bruises in Year 1 for sure.

Realistically, Deion's best move for Shedeur's sake would've been USF. Probably a better roster (the Bulls despite their lousy record should've beaten both the Turds and UCF) in a much more manageable conference

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back