Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
That's nice he's loyal and a Cane.... but who gonna throw him the ball?
we still have a QB committed.. an elite 11 QB.. and we still have TVD, Jacurri, Jake.. .just a few months ago most considered we had an elite QB room and future... Gattis has surely ruined that perception but replacing him with a competent OC and QB coach can rebuild that perception just as quickly...

I was under the impression that Rashada chose between Miami and Tennessee. The fact that he would flip to Florida seems odd. I'm not usually a 'behind the scenes' guy but I think it would be entertaining and informative to learn how some of these recruitments transpired.
It was Miami, UF and Ole Miss

Advertisement
I was under the impression that Rashada chose between Miami and Tennessee. The fact that he would flip to Florida seems odd. I'm not usually a 'behind the scenes' guy but I think it would be entertaining and informative to learn how some of these recruitments transpired.
You are thinking of Mauigoa, Tenn had Nico locked up for months before Rashada committed. Nico is a better prospect than Rashada.

we still have a QB committed.. an elite 11 QB.. and we still have TVD, Jacurri, Jake.. .just a few months ago most considered we had an elite QB room and future... Gattis has surely ruined that perception but replacing him with a competent OC and QB coach can rebuild that perception just as quickly...

What you are missing is that Cristobal inherited a garbage OC, Marcus Arroyo from Willie Taggart. Sure, Arroyo oversaw an offense that averaged 35 ppg and ranked #16 in his final year at Oregon in 2019. But after he left, Mario was FINALLY able to hire an OC who ran the scheme he wanted, Joe Moorehead. The Ducks saw a remarkable improvement, going from being 12-2 and ranked #5, to finishing 4-3 with losses to some of the worst teams in the country, and dropped from the #16 offense to the #42 offense. You just don't have the offensive vision that Mario does. Ducks fans were lucky Mario was finally able to get rid of all the loser coordinators that Taggart hired. Fortunately for UM, Cristobal was able to hire the closest thing to Joe Moorehead- his disciple, Broyles award winner Josh Gattis. We've got the offensive scheme in place, now we just need the tuff and fisical athletes.

What you are missing is that Cristobal inherited a garbage OC, Marcus Arroyo from Willie Taggart. Sure, Arroyo oversaw an offense that averaged 35 ppg and ranked #16 in his final year at Oregon in 2019. But after he left, Mario was FINALLY able to hire an OC who ran the scheme he wanted, Joe Moorehead. The Ducks saw a remarkable improvement, going from being 12-2 and ranked #5, to finishing 4-3 with losses to some of the worst teams in the country, and dropped from the #16 offense to the #42 offense. You just don't have the offensive vision that Mario does. Ducks fans were lucky Mario was finally able to get rid of all the loser coordinators that Taggart hired. Fortunately for UM, Cristobal was able to hire the closest thing to Joe Moorehead- his disciple, Broyles award winner Josh Gattis. We've got the offensive scheme in place, now we just need the tuff and fisical athletes.
i'm hoping Mario trusts enough good people around him and has learned enough over the years to have a change of heart and philosophy with his neanderthal offense...

If he doesn't, then it's hopeless under his leadership...

Advertisement
If this is even remotely true, shows me that the kid can't make a decision and stick with it. Not sure I would want him to come back if he can flip at midnight last night and reconsider it already.
Lol what? We have a ****** oc and we don’t have a new name in. A new oc hire. I don’t blame him

He doesn’t have to trust me , it’s ok. It’s a free country

63635F1F-E051-49A2-AEA1-C238BCA031B0.png

i'm hoping Mario trusts enough good people around him and has learned enough over the years to have a change of heart and philosophy with his neanderthal offense...

If he doesn't, then it's hopeless under his leadership...

All this negativity is hurting recruiting. The fans are responsible for these defections. Don't look at our record, look to the future. Gattis is going to shock the world, he just needs more time. #IWantToBelieve

Advertisement
Sucks to lose a commit but we have bigger issues we need to fix first. Need a new oc and qb coach and have work to do in the portal.

Advertisement
If we get an OC that's worth a ****, we should be ok. It's like the world series of poker with elite coordinators... they just so happen to always look like they have a great QB

I wouldn't be surprised if whatever QB said OC is coaching comes along with him.

Advertisement
Back