Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I was under the impression that Rashada chose between Miami and Tennessee. The fact that he would flip to Florida seems odd. I'm not usually a 'behind the scenes' guy but I think it would be entertaining and informative to learn how some of these recruitments transpired.

For everyone who wants Gattis gone, Rashada leaving is the canary in the coal mine. That was a Gattis relationship, Gattis guy. So you can’t have it both ways, it’s that simple. He’s a good/elite player, but I’ll take the trade
Was not aware that Rashada was a Gattis relationship thought that was Moore

Kinsler visit has been shut down
streaking will ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was under the impression that Rashada chose between Miami and Tennessee. The fact that he would flip to Florida seems odd. I'm not usually a 'behind the scenes' guy but I think it would be entertaining and informative to learn how some of these recruitments transpired.

You were under the wrong impression.
Might want to check who Tennessee has committed at QB and how long he has been committed for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Shodell should learn to listen

Cormanis mom said they aren’t talking to media
I believe it was also On3 who put out the hit piece on Cormani after he committed about how much money he took. If so I don’t blame them for not wanting anything to do with any site affiliated with them

Trust in Gattis. If Rashada didn't want to come help fix the cultcha, then he's not type of player Mario wants. We need players who totally buy into the idea of "tuff and fisical" football, not players only thinking about draft position and future earnings.

Advertisement
Back