Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
View attachment 214761
I got this from using the search feature.
Appreciate it. You also knew the words/phrasing he used, I didn’t have all that to go on. Definitely didn’t show up for me when I searched.

Either way it’s not a big deal, was originally just asking and making a self-deprecating remark about how awful we’ve been.

Advertisement
1668189220433.gif

Appreciate it. You also knew the words/phrasing he used, I didn’t have all that to go on. Definitely didn’t show up for me when I searched.

Either way it’s not a big deal, was originally just asking and making a self-deprecating remark about how awful we’ve been.
You have to trust Cribby on this one. He called Manny and Blake WAAAAAY before anyone else. ****, people like Navarro was doing Twitter Spaces still telling people that Miami had not made any decision whatsoever on Manny and that they were even considering bringing him back if they struck out on Cristobal. But Cribby called Manny's firing like after the Michigan St. loss. And then immediately after Oregon lost to Utah, Cribby changed his profile pick to Mario (from Nintendo), while Manny was still the HC of Miami.

Advertisement
You have to trust Cribby on this one. He called Manny and Blake WAAAAAY before anyone else. ****, people like Navarro was doing Twitter Spaces still telling people that Miami had not made any decision whatsoever on Manny and that they were even considering bringing him back if they struck out on Cristobal. But Cribby called Manny's firing like after the Michigan St. loss. And then immediately after Oregon lost to Utah, Cribby changed his profile pick to Mario (from Nintendo), while Manny was still the HC of Miami.
He doesn’t have to trust me , it’s ok. It’s a free country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t start dating a stripper and be surprised she leaves you for someone that pays more
What Genesis and I had was special!!!
You don’t know her like I do!!
Don’t ruin it for me 6!!!
Her and I had that Lionel Ritchie endless love type of sht!!
I felt it!! It wasn’t a dream!!

Advertisement
Back