Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Interesting....

247 reports rumors he is considering returning..

Ferman is reporting the have heard at least 4 other schools have contacted him already behind the scenes...
If this is even remotely true, shows me that the kid can't make a decision and stick with it. Not sure I would want him to come back if he can flip at midnight last night and reconsider it already.

so our QB left and our top 2 WRs, the guys who would be most affected by him, reaffirm their commitments...

maybe that speaks to the type of "leader" Rashada would be? I can say that he never seemed to be the "leader" of this class.. I'd apply that title more to Tripp and RayRay up to this point...
Reaching James Horner GIF

Can you blame any kid for at least looking based on this season?

Those that stay, mad props to you and you are a true cane (looking at you Bobby and Robby Washington) / salute

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is even remotely true, shows me that the kid can't make a decision and stick with it. Not sure I would want him to come back if he can flip at midnight last night and reconsider it already.
i think that quote is about TVD.. not Rashada...

Terrible look to lose top QB commit to the Gators. Big L for Mario and you worry about recruiting implications with others

But this is 2022, you can flip an entire roster and position room overnight in the portal. I didnt see Rashada wanting to sit for long, so I always figure 50/50 chance he portals out anyways after a year if not starting or balling. The same for any big QB commit you get. Jake was our future, now prob 90% he portals out. Better to know now then later.

Time to hit the portal for a QB this offseason and I'm sure there will be a TON available. Every back-up at a big school who thinks he should start will be in the portal. That CFB today, folks. And/or TVD comes back. And I'll take another year of TVD with a real OC any year and figure the year after later.
Unless our new OC brings his QB with him idk which stud qb prospect is going to want to come to Miami after it sank two promising QB prospects in unbelievable fashion

Advertisement
I don’t even care to know any names because recruiting is the least of my worries with Mario. He’s built for it. Other programs elite ones at that will have to withstand his onslaught too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back