Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

With Rashada flipping to the Gators I think it is imperative for Mario to start Jacurri Brown tomorrow and see more of the kid. Let him throw the ball and see what develops. There is no guarantee that TVD is going to be here next year. As far as Gattis is concerned I am concerned that Mario hasn't fired him as of yet and I can't blame Rashada for leaving. Just stinks he is going to the Gators.
If you force a kid into action before he’s ready and he plays incredibly poorly, you could destroy his confidence and/or have him develop bad habits while trying to learn on the fly, and end up hurting his development.

Every QB is different from a mental preparedness and confidence standpoint. Don’t ruin a kid if he’s not yet in the headspace he needs to be in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Gattis is back.. no way in **** I see TVD even considering coming back..

I could see him going to go join Lashleee if he decides to remain in college.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

I'm becoming a fulltime App State fan if Gattis comes back.

Not gonna lie, Rashada’s looks good on tape. But he always looked way to earily similar to Jarren Williams for me to feel comfortable with him. Every time I thought about our former QB commit, Jarren Williams simultaneously crossed my mind. That’s bad juju.

Hopefully we got a plan in place for another QB because, yeah Emory still ain’t it.
What are the actual similarities because it certainly wasn’t arm talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
so our QB left and our top 2 WRs, the guys who would be most affected by him, reaffirm their commitments...

maybe that speaks to the type of "leader" Rashada would be? I can say that he never seemed to be the "leader" of this class.. I'd apply that title more to Tripp and RayRay up to this point...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back