Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
To those saying the portal, the one portal QB that Cristobal got at Oregon was Anthony Brown lol. Doesn't exactly fill me confidence

Mario desperately needs to find a real OC and let him take control of things.
This. Should take a page from the Dabo Swinney book of self preservation and success, step back and oversee the structural aspect of the program, hire the smartest modernized minds at coordinator you can find that dont exude the "smartest guy in the room" energy that has plagued us here from doofy unadaptable fvckers like Dorito to Gattis, and let em work.

I am howling at the group chat message followed by the exit.
C92BFCC6-89D4-4B2C-BB7E-E36014BD9786.jpeg

Advertisement
Rashada sent a group text around 11:20 last night.

“Appreciate everyone of y’all, wishing y’all the best of luck throughout y’all careers, go be great”.

Ferman and Shodell reached out to the group (one of whom provided the above message) for their reactions.

They were all shocked but expressed the feeling that it didn't change anything. Connor Lew was emphatic it didn't make any difference.

Stafford and Tinilau reiterated they were done with the process.

“Emory is in, so I’m not worried at all,” TE commit Jackson Carver told CaneSport this morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman says that TVD, Garcia AND Jacurri could enter the transfer portal, LOL.

You should expect a near complete douching of the program. Any future success this team will have will require it. I like TVD, but TVD's stock fell harder than Peloton in 2022. Bring in Joe Brady to fix this man.

I, for one, don't really care. We shouldn't be married to any player on this roster and that's ok. Recruiting class should be filled with OL/DL/WR. There isn't much we're going to do as a program without significantly improving those rooms. We need a fighter pilot at QB. idk if Rashada is a Fighter Pilot QB...when I watched him, he looked a lot like Jacory Harris, who was not that.

The nature of college football today makes it easier than ever to go get a QB. They come and go. But, optics are bad on this one...end result probably isn't...we'll see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not gonna lie, Rashada’s looks good on tape. But he always looked way to earily similar to Jarren Williams for me to feel comfortable with him. Every time I thought about our former QB commit, Jarren Williams simultaneously crossed my mind. That’s bad juju.

Hopefully we got a plan in place for another QB because, yeah Emory still ain’t it.

Advertisement
Back