Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Ok Mario lost me. Fly the **** banner. This is about to start a chain reaction.
This is what it took for Mario to lose you? A QB that may or may not make it on the next level, not a program that has reverted back to the failures of the 1970’s? Not a guy with a 50% win record being hired without even a small search for candidate? Not a guy that givens no input to staff to his coordinators? how long has it been since we scored a TD?

mario has been a colossal mistake and with just a few games left, and thankfully no bowl game in site so the embarrassment can end, seems to have done nothing to change the course of the season.

Advertisement
First time I’ve doubted Mario. This is 100% on him.

To look at the success the spread had the last two seasons and say “nah let’s go back to the Stone Age again” directly led to this season, and this decommit.

Gattis has set the program back at least a year. The time will come whether we find out whether JG is Mario’s d’Onorfrio.

This one sucks. Dude was always recruiting on Twitter for the good guys. Thought we finally landed that guy at QB but I guess not. The bump class gives and takes

When did he stop posting about us? I don't use Twitter.

I wonder if the coaches knew and didn't fight for him staying or what..

Class move by Ruiz wishing him and his family well.

This is what it took for Mario to lose you? A QB that may or may not make it on the next level, not a program that has reverted back to the failures of the 1970’s? Not a guy with a 50% win record being hired without even a small search for candidate? Not a guy that givens no input to staff to his coordinators? how long has it been since we scored a TD?

mario has been a colossal mistake and with just a few games left, and thankfully no bowl game in site so the embarrassment can end, seems to have done nothing to change the course of the season.

The .500 thing is a tired trope. He coached at FIU. He’s a good coach and a program builder.

Gattis was his mistake. It must be addressed and I think him and DRad will. Frustrating but hopefully just a small misstep that’s addressed and moved on from.

Advertisement
Two immediate thoughts:
1. I guess we aren’t getting Jean to flip. 🤣

2. Perhaps he was disturbed by the online comments from his twin brother from another mother, Jarren Williams.

On a serious note, this sucks. I can’t imagine that we would get this treatment if we were winning (regardless of our OC) as it would show the potential. I get the team needs to flip but the ugliness is a major concern. My biggest concern is this causing a domino effect for the wrong reasons. I hope that I am wrong. We need the positive momentum with this class with another Cormani like surprise (enter Bain, Brown, a WR yet to be named, etc.)

Advertisement
Gattis.. the gift that keeps on giving.

Mario made a huge mistake not letting him go after FSU. That L had a much bigger impact than that MTSU game.

You had to make a statement after that. He didn’t.

I saw folks on here saying no point in letting him go now.. welp.. how ya feel now?

Not letting him go says it’s the players, and not the OC. But any top recruit not committed already, with half a brain could see this offense is unplayable.

I have no confidence in Mario giving us a OC we need and want to see.

I am someone who believes, when someone shows me who they are.. I believe them.. until proven otherwise.

And the only things Mario has shown me is he’s an OL coach, and elite recruiter.. that’s it.

Last edited:
I told you guys that commits for us were looking elsewhere....
aubrey plaza good job GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
This puts a nice cap on a completely ****** week for me. Amongst personal stuff, we get rolled and trolled on the field by fsu. Not to be outdone, we get rolled and trolled by our other rival in Mario’s “strong” suit, recruiting.

Dreadful.

Thank god the Dolphins are operating with a pulse AND are fun to watch for the first time in my adult life. I’ll be putting all my energy there for the foreseeable future. This unmitigated disaster of a season is something I wouldn’t have guessed in a million years.

OVER IT

I told you guys that commits for us were looking elsewhere....
🙄...

So you predicted that at least 1 of 20 teenage boys was not fully committed to moving completely across the country for 3 or 4 years and playing for a team that is on track to have one of our worst seasons in decades?

Give yourself a pat on the back for being an "insider".

Why do people think Mario wants a “Stone Age” offense?

He doesn’t. He wants to run a Tom Herman type offense.

That is who he and the Alabama coaches went to visit after the 2014 season when Ohio State beat Alabama. He has even mentioned that in past interviews.

I would go all in on Tom Herman as OC if I was Mario!

If you look
At run /pass breakdown Napier, Smart, Norvell run it more than Mario.

Advertisement
Back