Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

The funniest thing to me about this whole situation is how Rashada says he’s excited about what Sun Belt Billy is “building” at Florida. They’re probably going to finish with 5+ losses and are unranked. Their offense and QB play has been very bad as well. If he ditched us for Georgia, Ohio St., Michigan I would get it but the Gaturds have been really bad as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy to see that we not in a meltdown.

Well done Canes.

I like JR as a prospect.

But this is easy money. Emory will have the better career cuz he choose the U.

Advertisement
To those saying the portal, the one portal QB that Cristobal got at Oregon was Anthony Brown lol. Doesn't exactly fill me confidence

Mario desperately needs to find a real OC and let him take control of things.
This is literally it, we will move nowhere as a program if he doesn't do that

75E73E88-A809-4798-8495-95AF606CBD5C.gif

I love CIS logic. Everyone was ecstatic because Rashada chose us over UF despite their offer being bigger. Then he flips and it couldn't possibly be because they upped their offer to a point where he can't say no, it's because the difference between a 5-4 team and a 4-5 team is HUGE!

Advertisement
I love CIS logic. Everyone was ecstatic because Rashada chose us over UF despite their offer being bigger. Then he flips and it couldn't possibly be because they upped their offer to a point where he can't say no, it's because the difference between a 5-4 team and a 4-5 team is HUGE!
Can’t confirm but I imagine the Rashada Family was convinced to flip to Hogtown based on the resilience and tenacity shown by our state flagship in their comeback win vs the directionally challenged skool based in Tampa.

Can’t confirm but I imagine the Rashada Family was convinced to flip to Hogtown based on the resilience and tenacity shown by our state flagship in their comeback win vs the directionally challenged skool based in Tampa.
By 3 points which is amazing when FU does it, but shows vulnerability when we do it.

Advertisement
The kid is gone we need to move on. Him flipping isn’t our biggest problem it’s this OC we have on, we need an OC that can get creative and find the mismatches. Currently it feels like Gattis tells the players to go find a defensive player and stand next to them on their route.

And now it's clear why despite his super recruiter" reputation, Mario hasn't had a lot of success recruiting QBs.

I know the consensus is that Rashada flipped due to money

But the dogsh!t offense and crappy attitude from Gattis was eventually going to have sn impact on recruiting

After the Pitt game Gattis needs to be fired within hours

Advertisement
Back