Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Oh so NOW he's a prima donna since he flipped from Miami and committed to a rival? Kid hasn't even finished high school yet and he's already being lumped in with the "bad culture" excuse fans are using to deflect blame from Mario. C'mon fam, you all cannot be this obtuse. All season the argument has been "wait until Mario gets his guys in, then we will turn this thing around." Rashada was one of the prized recruits of the upcoming class expected by many to be one of the key players to help turn it around. Now that he decomitted (no doubt bc of trash *** Gattis) he's all of a sudden overrated and a diva. Give me a break.
You must be new to these parts.

Advertisement
I haven’t posted in forever. I didn’t intend on posting again this year. I’ll be brief. One got scared and ran. Emory is an Elite 11 finalist and a huge talent. We wanted both, but it wasn’t going to happen with money and egos. There’s no drop off here. Emory Williams is every bit as talented. He’s possibly the better of the two

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

This one sucks. Dude was always recruiting on Twitter for the good guys. Thought we finally landed that guy at QB but I guess not. The bump class gives and takes

Advertisement
I love CIS logic. Everyone was ecstatic because Rashada chose us over UF despite their offer being bigger. Then he flips and it couldn't possibly be because they upped their offer to a point where he can't say no, it's because the difference between a 5-4 team and a 4-5 team is HUGE!

He flipped because he saw Gattis and his garbage offense

I’m a 1,000 times more concerned about the OC situation than anything else. This is a tough pill to swallow, especially considering it’s UF but it’s a low number on the priority scale.

I can’t think of a time where the OC fire/hire was as make or break as it is right now. Mario’s tenure and Miami’s future 100% hang on Mario firing Gattis and hiring a really good OC. If he screws the pooch again, he’s doomed

Offense is looking anemic at best and on top of it Richardson could be gone for them.

Meanwhile TVD may be back and there is a freshman getting meaningful snaps.

Not a lot working in our favor to convince him to stay on top of how many people telling him daily how bad we look.

Advertisement
I’m a 1,000 times more concerned about the OC situation than anything else. This is a tough pill to swallow, especially considering it’s UF but it’s a low number on the priority scale.

I can’t think of a time where the OC fire/hire was as make or break as it is right now. Mario’s tenure and Miami’s future 100% hang on Mario firing Gattis and hiring a really good OC. If he screws the pooch again, he’s doomed
louder pls

He flipped because he saw Gattis and his garbage offense
Of course. He saw how Richardson had lit it up as FU QB. He's 131 of 235 for 1839 yards (55.7%) and lowly TVS is only 156 of 245 for 1761 yards (63.7%). Sure, TVD missed half of Duke and all of UVA, but ****, AR has been on fire! Who wouldn't want to win one more game and still be fifth in their division.

Or maybe he's just a big fan of ****** mac and cheese.

Advertisement
Not surprised, our horrible OC factors heavy in this decision. I would be surprised if this class doesn't lose more, can't play as bad as we have with no consequences.

I mean unless it’s Dante Moore then Michael Pratt then take Katravis Marsh from USF.
Pratt is a game manager that throws for under 200 ypg. Tulane is a run first team. He isn’t bad, but he is mid.

Marsh was running 3rd before the kid transferred out when Scott gave Bohannon the job. He’s played in 2 games, both losses, including completing 50% for 176 yards vs Temple. He shouldn’t hold a clipboard at Miami.

Hank Bach is interesting… we could do worse.

Doug Brumfeld at UNLV might be my first call.

Hudson Card will be looking for a new home with Ewers and Manning.

Kurtis Rourke from Ohio can play here.

Kaidon Salyer at Liberty has looked great. Idk if it’s his job to lose next year tho, and if it is, he is better off staying with Freeze.

Maybe one of the Texas Tech guys.

Chandler Rodgers at ULM maybe.

Sucks no matter how you look at it. Highly ranked QB recruit going to an in state rival stings. More shocked that he went to UF than anything. Him decommitting makes sense if you watched one game of ours this year. It's the going to UF that doesn't add up.
I was hoping he didn't have Ballysports and hadn't actually seen any of our games this year.

Advertisement
Back