Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I haven’t posted in forever. I didn’t intend on posting again this year. I’ll be brief. One got scared and ran. Emory is an Elite 11 finalist and a huge talent. We wanted both, but it wasn’t going to happen with money and egos. There’s no drop off here. Emory Williams is every bit as talented. He’s possibly the better of the two
Welcome back! Missed your posts!

Advertisement
Well since Cribby said this has nothing to do with the season, it’s a huge red flag that he was low key shopping himself to the highest bidder even after committing

The QB needs to be the leader of the class. Weakkkk

Modern era success is built on mobile or dual threat passers and we get left with Emory for this class. Caveman life continues in Miami. Go Mario

Advertisement
Can’t wait for some on this board to start claiming Emory is better and they’ve liked Emory more throughout the cycle

2F2934CB-CE96-4518-8963-6EE2BF799CA0.jpeg

Sucks but I ain’t even mad about him dipping but more about him going to the gators haha what a clown.

Luckily we got Emory and I always felt a portal QB is the next step……unless TVD somehow comes back.

All that really matters at this point is keeping the o-line, WR together. Smashing the portal and hiring a new OC. Mario better put his big boy pants on and get to work!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is ponce really the problem? He did a good job with Cunningham at louisville and with Brice at app state last year
Yeah, though not a fan of his scheme, I thought Ponce played a significant role in stabilizing those kids in his previous stops? That may have just been dopey announcer narrative at play. Perhaps, analogous to, “Look at all that team speed on Miami…” as if it’s 1991.

Amen brother.

Quite frankly, and no sour grapes, the kid never really flat out excited me. The kid from Detroit was a stronger prospect.

But my fellow Canes…as excited as we are that NIL has put our little private heaven back on the map with the big boys, financially speaking…what we do not have is a disciplined “culture” to handle those primadonnas right now. Rashada bouncing around looking for the dolla bill…even he sees it. We need to get back to grass roots and get back to hard work and changing the atmosphere. The kid has big time skills, but his noodle *** wasn’t going to take $8mill and come in and toughen up this situation…no…he was to big show the situation.
Oh so NOW he's a prima donna since he flipped from Miami and committed to a rival? Kid hasn't even finished high school yet and he's already being lumped in with the "bad culture" excuse fans are using to deflect blame from Mario. C'mon fam, you all cannot be this obtuse. All season the argument has been "wait until Mario gets his guys in, then we will turn this thing around." Rashada was one of the prized recruits of the upcoming class expected by many to be one of the key players to help turn it around. Now that he decomitted (no doubt bc of trash *** Gattis) he's all of a sudden overrated and a diva. Give me a break.

Advertisement
Back