Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Things didn't "go bad". We have witnessed an unprecedented coaching failure with UM having the worst record since the 70's. We're talking worst performance in 50 years primarily due to inept offensive coaching. Season ticket holders literally wanted to vomit seeing the "offense" on the field. Empty stadiums and a sharp decline in season ticket renewals, along with inability to recruit WR, RB, TE, QB due to Gattis' offense, will drive the program back even further. Radakovich can't let that happen.
We went 5-7 in 07 bro

Advertisement
Never had a chance
Screenshot 2022-11-11 034320.png

I’d take that Rashada money and put it in a DL and wouldn‘t lose a second of sleep. The portal can take care of qb recruiting for now. Plus I like Emory a lot. This was a great find by Ponce and even better insurance policy.
Amen brother.

Quite frankly, and no sour grapes, the kid never really flat out excited me. The kid from Detroit was a stronger prospect.

But my fellow Canes…as excited as we are that NIL has put our little private heaven back on the map with the big boys, financially speaking…what we do not have is a disciplined “culture” to handle those primadonnas right now. Rashada bouncing around looking for the dolla bill…even he sees it. We need to get back to grass roots and get back to hard work and changing the atmosphere. The kid has big time skills, but his noodle *** wasn’t going to take $8mill and come in and toughen up this situation…no…he was to big show the situation.

If Mario makes the mistake of all mistakes and RETAINS Gattis.....he's gonna F around and find out how quickly the fanbase, local high school coaches, and top recruits will all turn on him.

I simply refuse to believe Mario is that dumb. He made a mistake, pretty sure he knows it. In life we all make mistakes...the key is identifying it quickly and doing something about it.

Advertisement
Amen brother.

Quite frankly, and no sour grapes, the kid never really flat out excited me. The kid from Detroit was a stronger prospect.

But my fellow Canes…as excited as we are that NIL has put our little private heaven back on the map with the big boys, financially speaking…what we do not have is a disciplined “culture” to handle those primadonnas right now. Rashada bouncing around looking for the dolla bill…even he sees it. We need to get back to grass roots and get back to hard work and changing the atmosphere. The kid has big time skills, but his noodle *** wasn’t going to take $8mill and come in and toughen up this situation…no…he was to big show the situation.
You can go get a couple really good players with that money. Hs or portal

Advertisement
UF? Same UF that will be runner-up's in the SECE for the next decade. C'mon man.

I'm just being salty. Sucks to see him go.

If Mario makes the mistake of all mistakes and RETAINS Gattis.....he's gonna F around and find out how quickly the fanbase, local high school coaches, and top recruits will all turn on him.

I simply refuse to believe Mario is that dumb. He made a mistake, pretty sure he knows it. In life we all make mistakes...the key is identifying it quickly and doing something about it.
easy up guys on Mario hopefully should know that offense sucks!! I'm sure he got alot on mind beside football!!

Advertisement
I’m not worried about the class , never have been. Rashada isn’t about our offense sucking or the fail of a season. It’s business. I warned of this one getting weird late,
I just didn’t expect UF to be the one. Especially with how his family and reputation talked about UF.
Money talks, bs walks.

Hate to wake up to this news. This one stings.

Last edited:
This is a stunning loss and for those saying anything else they are simply in denial.

Where do you get this ? It’s a gigantic loss and there is no NIL cap your not saving money you can spend anything you want.
You don't have to spend a million bucks on a guy who is not coming here anymore, you can plan that money to go to someone else

Advertisement
I haven’t posted in forever. I didn’t intend on posting again this year. I’ll be brief. One got scared and ran. Emory is an Elite 11 finalist and a huge talent. We wanted both, but it wasn’t going to happen with money and egos. There’s no drop off here. Emory Williams is every bit as talented. He’s possibly the better of the two.

I haven’t posted in forever. I didn’t intend on posting again this year. I’ll be brief. One got scared and ran. Emory is an Elite 11 finalist and a huge talent. We wanted both, but it wasn’t going to happen with money and egos. There’s no drop off here. Emory Williams is every bit as talented. He’s possibly the better of the two

Advertisement
Back