Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Manning gets pass after pass on this without consequence to his ranking while other kids go to camps and show their skills alongside their peers.
Exactly which is why these events are cool but a kid shouldn't rise or fall in rankings because of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
By the looks of that ON3 report looking to see Rashada see a dip in his ranking blame the Elite 11… pretty pathetic

Funny how they said he struggled with under center reps when 90% of college AND NFL hardly even run under center anymore
Just take a look who won the **** contest in all these years... I don't care about it, I really do not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manning gets pass after pass on this without consequence to his ranking while other kids go to camps and show their skills alongside their peers.
If this had been any other QB or **** even player...they are bombing in the rankings. BOMBING. Manning gets to stay the #1 player in the country and basically doesnt have to do anything all summer? Lol.

1656508567889.png

Advertisement
Expected to join Rashada at Miami are a pair of his Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teammates in UM wide receiver commits Nathaniel Joseph and Robby Washington.

"I know all [of] them dudes. It factored in pretty well because I know I can connect with the people down there," Rashada said about Joseph and Washington's influence on his decision. "You know, we just got [Joseph on Tuesday] and I knew that one was coming since after I pulled the trigger, and we got some pretty big ones coming soon."

:):):):):):):):):):):)

If this had been any other QB or **** even player...they are bombing in the rankings. BOMBING. Manning gets to stay the #1 player in the country and basically doesnt have to do anything all summer? Lol.
Is he committed to any all star game? That will be a scary transition for him if he hasn’t played any buddy besides poor little Timmy’s for 4 years

Expected to join Rashada at Miami are a pair of his Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teammates in UM wide receiver commits Nathaniel Joseph and Robby Washington.

"I know all [of] them dudes. It factored in pretty well because I know I can connect with the people down there," Rashada said about Joseph and Washington's influence on his decision. "You know, we just got [Joseph on Tuesday] and I knew that one was coming since after I pulled the trigger, and we got some pretty big ones coming soon."

Dr Dre Reaction GIF

Advertisement

erection GIF

Advertisement
Back