Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Expected to join Rashada at Miami are a pair of his Miami Immortals 7-on-7 teammates in UM wide receiver commits Nathaniel Joseph and Robby Washington.

"I know all [of] them dudes. It factored in pretty well because I know I can connect with the people down there," Rashada said about Joseph and Washington's influence on his decision. "You know, we just got [Joseph on Tuesday] and I knew that one was coming since after I pulled the trigger, and we got some pretty big ones coming soon."

:):):):):):):):):):):)
Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

The Elite 11 Finals was our second time seeing Jaden Rashada up close in June. There is zero question the new Miamicommit has a huge arm. Rashada can effortlessly flick the ball 60-plus yards. He has a smooth, natural throwing motion and the ball pops out of his hand. Rashada continued to be up and down in terms of performance and consistency on a throw to throw basis. He will need continue improving his accuracy and feel for the game. With that said, his arm strength continued to jump out and gives him something to work with from a physical perspective.

The Elite 11 Finals was our second time seeing Jaden Rashada up close in June. There is zero question the new Miamicommit has a huge arm. Rashada can effortlessly flick the ball 60-plus yards. He has a smooth, natural throwing motion and the ball pops out of his hand. Rashada continued to be up and down in terms of performance and consistency on a throw to throw basis. He will need continue improving his accuracy and feel for the game. With that said, his arm strength continued to jump out and gives him something to work with from a physical perspective.
You can't teach arm talent and arm strength. Accuracy and feel for the game will come with more reps and teaching. Stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back